Lovelace Google Calendar

Can anyone please tell me where i should put all the files from github? Or make a simple step by step instruction?
sorry for being a total noob :roll_eyes:

Could have sworn I’d caught that mistake, but apparently not :man_facepalming: - thanks.

You need to put dist/google-calendar-card.js into www/dist/google-calendar-card.js (where the www/ folder is depends on how you installed HA - it’ll be in your config directory).

Thanks for sharing, works perfect!

Thanks!! :grinning:

Can you support rtl?

I can confirm this worked :slight_smile: Also, if you are facing problems with old file in cache, please remember to add ?v=2 to the end of the .js file reference to force a refresh, example:

- url: /local/dist/google-calendar-card.js?v=2
    type: module

In Hass.io - how do I override the max number of items it shows? I doubt I can use docker compose for this, I can’t seem to find the file referenced.

Is the indentation incorrect in the docs? I added the following and don’t see the calendar:

- type: "custom:google-calendar-card"
            entities:
              - calendar.personal
              - calendar.work

Seems correct to me. Do you have any events in the next 7 days? Currently, I only take the events of the next 7 days.

Yes, I do have events in 7 days. Seeing these in the logs. Wondering if they are related to the calendar component

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '_leaflet_pos' of undefined

Hi,

This is the file: https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/blob/master/homeassistant/components/calendar/google.py.

Perhaps one day, I can do a pull request to make it configurable. I already tried once locally but did not succeed yet. The easiest way I now found, is to change the maxResults via my docker compose file. I’ll keep you posted if I can make it configurable.

This is an error I have not seen before and I think it is unrelated to the calendar card. Can you post the results from the calls to the calendar api? See some posts above for a screenshot where to find them…

I see the calendar calls there:

[{"created": "2008-08-24T15:44:49.000Z", "creator": {"displayName": "X Y", "email": "[email protected]"}, "end": {"date": "2018-08-16"}, "etag": "\"2746477092600000\"", "htmlLink": "https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=XYZ", "iCalUID": "[email protected]", "id": "XYZ", "kind": "calendar#event", "organizer": {"email": "[email protected]", "self": true}, "originalStartTime": {"date": "2018-08-15"}, "recurringEventId": "XYZ", "reminders": {"useDefault": false}, "sequence": 1, "start": {"date": "2018-08-15"}, "status": "tentative", "summary": "B: Bhawarth Darwatkar", "transparency": "transparent", "updated": "2013-07-07T23:09:06.300Z"}, {"created": "2008-08-24T15:44:49.000Z", "creator": {"displayName": "XYZ", "email": "[email protected]"}, "end": {"date": "2018-08-20"}, "etag": "\"2746477136000000\"", "htmlLink": "https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=XYZ", "iCalUID": "[email protected]", "id": "XYZ", "kind": "calendar#event", "organizer": {"email": "[email protected]", "self": true}, "originalStartTime": {"date": "2018-08-19"}, "recurringEventId": "218g6dav66sg5oqne199eit468", "reminders": {"useDefault": false}, "sequence": 0, "start": {"date": "2018-08-19"}, "status": "confirmed", "summary": "B: Sneha Shenoy", "transparency": "transparent", "updated": "2013-07-07T23:09:28.000Z"}]

Very strange… I’ll look into it asap. It’s bedtime here in Belgium

Ok, it is working now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I am seeing events from previous day:

Which timezone are you in?

I´m getting this error on my phone, Home assistant app (IOS). Is it something i have done wrong? Thanks for any help possible :slight_smile:

To be honest, I have not tried it on a mobile device yet… Does it work in chrome?

Yes, works perfectly fine in Chrome and Safari, show up like that only in the app.