Lovelace: Home card

I found you need to put the state in quotes for it to work. The documentation shows without quotes.

Hi, I tried to set up this card, but I can’t, installed this in hacs, it was not working deleted all the files and re installed again putting all the files inside a custom-lovelace folder in www like all the custom cards I have, restarted ha, clear cache, used 2 different weather integrations, just got this message

Type error- cannot convert undefined or null to object

It doesn’t support HACS yet.

Thank you for your response, yes I now it doesn’t support that’s why I’m installed with the regular way like other custom cards, and that message is what I get

Ah, right, sorry. Can you check the developer console and see if you get a better stack trace?

Hi I got no logs that I can see

That means developer-tools in your browser. :slight_smile: Go to the HomeCard and press F12 in your browser.

Hello,
could you help me to use the custom theme because when I try the images do not appear?
thank you in advance

Wow
 good work. I just set this up. New to HA, so it took me a little while.

I tweaked one of the houses to add additional windows/rooms, and a few appearance changes.

I am having the same issue with front door contract and garage door. I tried to make a cover out of the garage door which allowed me to see the door but it would not show correctly open/close. Now if I could use a binary sensor for the garage it reports it right but you have to a cover.

@Jer78 how do you mean in quotes? Would this work for a garage cover too?

state_map:
  'on': closed
  'off': open

Can ypu share the files off your theme? Thank you

Thanks for that, really good parts in this :smiley:
Are you willing to share your ,select_menu, button-card template as well?

Regards
Patrik

Mobile

Kiosk