Lovelace: Landroid card

Update to the latest version v0.2.9 - it fixes the issue, which was caused by ha-template.

Sorry for a slight thread hijack here but I have a question about the Landroid integration.

Iā€™m considering getting one but we have a small puppy and need to be sure itā€™s safe for him. What I want to do is create an ā€˜interlockā€™ between the ring alarm system in our home and the Landroid system. The intention being that if the alarm is in Armed state (meaning we are either out the house or asleep) then the mower is allowed to run. If the alarm is Disarmed then it will not be allowed to run. If the mower is actively running and we disarm the alarm (sometimes happens if the dog needs the toilet in the middle of the night!) then the mower should stop immediately.

I can get all the triggers from the Ring integration, but is that level of control possible with the Landroid integration?

Thanks.

You can use Partymode for this.

service: landroid_cloud.partymode
data:
  party_mode_enabled: false

or

service: landroid_cloud.partymode
data:
  party_mode_enabled: true
1 Like

About Landroid services you can read here

and test it here

Hello everyone, I love the card! I have a question which you can maybe answer.
I want to change the zone probabilities based on the weather. If it has rained the mower should stay only in zone one, if it is dry enough it can drive to the other ones. Unfortunately, it rains almost all the time so I have to use it also in case of bad weather but there are some zones that are on a steep incline and the ground needs to be dry.

any chance to tweak this card for the normal, new mower integration?

Do you mean integration?

I havenā€™t had the time to migrate the landroid_cloud integration - this has nothing to do with the card :wink:

Sorry, yes, i mean the card. Of course the integration would be great to have official as well.
But iā€™m using another mower and would like to use this card for it^^

Hello,

I am getting an incomplete card display. The top icons are not displayed and the setting icone in the bottom right does not expand also.

I have a second question, I am trying to set in the stats the Next Schedule Start but for a nice display, it would require the ISO time changed to HH:MM (+2 for local) and I can not get the correct value_template from the entity_id.
Thank for your advices

Hello,

How can I check if I have Landroid Cloud version 5.0.0 or above?

In HACS - Integration - Landroid Cloud

A, that simple, thank you and also for this great card.