Lovelace: mini graph card

Try change:
- sensor.kitchen_sensor_temperature
to:
- entity: sensor.kitchen_sensor_temperature

Doesn’t make a difference, I’m afraid.

If you mean the UI Editor, remove the dash and the 2 spaces intend.

type: horizontal-stack
cards:
  - type: 'custom:mini-graph-card'
    entities:
    line_color: blue
    line_width: 8
    font_size: 75
    entities:
    line_color: '#e74c3c'
    entities:
    line_color: var(--accent-color)
2 Likes

This should do it:

style: |
  .fill--rect {
    fill: red;
    opacity: 1;
  }
1 Like

Brilliant, working now thanks!

Hi at all, i’m using Mini Graph Card and all is working very well!!! Please, someone could point me to the right direction on how to include this graph in Tilboard theme?? [TileBoard - New dashboard for Homeassistant] I wanna open MiniGraph Card insted of standard history graph that comes to tileboard.

thanks a lot.

Do you have ESPHome setup on your installation?
If so this is a good one:

You can connect it to a NodeMCU or something and have it report through ESPHome to your dashboard.
It has two sensors in, one is temperature and humidity, the other CO2 and VOC (volatile organic compounds) things like smoke, solvents etc

I am wanting to plot 2 entities on this card. One is measured in percent (0-100) and the other presence (home/away).
Is it possible to get these on the same graph using a secondary Y?
I have tried all sorts of combinations unsucessfully.
Here is my card:

entities:
  - entity: sensor.mf_confidence
    name: BTLE
  - color: grey
    entity: device_tracker.phone_milo_unifi
    name: Unifi
    y_axis: secondary
hours_to_show: 24
name: Milo Presence
points_per_hour: 4
line_width: 2
hour24: true
smoothing: false
show:
  icon: false
  state: false
state_map:
  - label: Home
    value: home
  - label: Away
    value: away
type: 'custom:mini-graph-card'

no (not yet), haven’t had a reason to do so. Will check that out, thanks for the link.

I see, I checked, but they are sold out and the new sensor hasn’t arrived yet :wink: will keep a eye on it though, might be useful, thanks

It now started working on its own! :thinking:

Would you mind sharing the outcome? I am curios :slight_smile:

Also, how did you configure Bluetooth? :slight_smile:

Great, what could happen when using state_map is that an “older” state_map configuration gets cached, so if you e.g. initially specify an invalid/broken state_map and then correct it later, the old one will probably be cached causing the line not to render as expected. This should fix itself with time as the sensor is updated but it’s also force cleared when changes to the hours_to_show option is made and the browser window is refreshed.

You can find them cheaper on Ali Express :wink:

Almost! They don’t have the HDC1080 component on though for the temperature and humidity though!

Nice tip! Thanks!

I am just playing about with a raspberry pi using Monitor.sh program on it. It takes a bit of setting up but the results are promising so far…

Of course… Except it broke again :man_facepalming:

I see, I looked for the sensor number CCS811 :slight_smile:
I am sure that even if those are not the right one, you can find the right one on Aliexpress on a cheaper price :slight_smile:

I did look into monitor.sh long time ago and yes, it does look a bit of a mess to configure…
I guess I’ll have to do it at some point…

I have noticed on my test that the state_map wasn’t working… at least not all the time… So for night/day I do use a template sensor, you might want to use the same…
Just make it return 1 or 0 depending if it’s home or away :wink:

Everything is cheaper from Aliexpress!

Yes I did think of this, but I was sure there was a way to do this without, therfore my OCD would not let me do it! :rofl: