Lovelace: mini graph card

Thanks! nevertheless there is still a large unused space above the graph. :frowning: (wouldnā€™t mind some 10ish pixels, but ā€¦ (highest green part is 100%)

Try it here:

I am trying to create a view with 8 graphs for a tablet.
The graphs are divided into four rows and 2 columns using vertical and horizontal stacks.
The layout fits, but the graphs are way too big, so you have to scroll down the page.
How do I get it adjusted so that all graphs are displayed on one page?

Start with playing with fonts & graphā€™s height - there are native cardā€™s options for these things.
If it is not enough - some alterations may be done by card-mod which is a bit more difficult way, so start with the 1st step.

have no idea howā€¦ can you give some examples?

ŠøŠ·Š¾Š±Ń€Š°Š¶ŠµŠ½ŠøŠµ

type: vertical-stack
cards:
  - type: custom:mini-graph-card
    entities:
      - entity: sensor.processor_use
    entities:
      - entity: sensor.processor_use
    font_size: 30
    font_size_header: 25
    height: 30
1 Like

thank you , that helps!

Hi, Do you have the code to recreate this? Iā€™d love to have it as my header card for all my rooms. Iā€™ve searched a small way back through the thread but canā€™t find it.

This is achieved by card-mod. Try playing with it. Try, learn, make mistakes, try - this is the Way.

I have tried and I am also learning but struggling to replicate it. Iā€™m using card mod already via custom stack in cards.

States are placed inside a flex. You may place the 2nd state to the left. Then place them both above the graph.
Icons are tricky. A possible way is to add them as images (not icons) to ā€œ:beforeā€ pseudo classes.
Google in card-mod thread for examples.

Thanks, Iā€™m getting there, just trying to decide whether to leave the chip cards in top right or move them to bottom left.

You added another card overlayed?

Itā€™s a combination of horizontal stacks and vertical stacks with card mod to move things a bit closer together.

I see. By using a stack you may overlay cards.

Suggest to post your code here for people who are interested.

1 Like

How can I show the name of the second entity above the state, similar to how the primary entity shows its name? Using .states--secondary::before added some text above the second state, and Iā€™d be fine with the same formatting of the primary state name, but if I try before on the primary state it messes with the alignment:

line_width: 3
    lower_bound: 10
    upper_bound: 30
    show:
      min: true
      name: true
      icon: false
      legend: false
      fill: fade
    color_thresholds:
      - value: 25
        color: red
      - color: orange
      - value: 15
        color: blue
    entities:
      - entity: climate.back_room_radiator
        attribute: current_temperature
        name: Current
        unit: Ā°C
        show_state: true
      - entity: climate.back_room_radiator
        attribute: temperature
        name: Target
        unit: Ā°C
        show_state: true
        color: mediumpurple

Hello all,
I have found the example of how to display additional information on the card. I would like to display the battery status in form of an icon. Has anyone done this before?

Hello,

How can I call a service by tap action option? Iā€™m trying to call input_select.select_option service but it fails although in developer tools, calling this service is working. What am I missing?

Here is my card:

type: custom:mini-graph-card
entities:
  - entity: sensor.consum_total_apartament_power
    name: Putere Consumata Apartament
    color: '#4caf50'
hours_to_show: 24
line_width: 3
font_size: 50
animate: true
show:
  name: true
  icon: false
  state: true
  legend: true
  fill: fade
tap_action:
  action: call-service
  service: input_select.select_option
  data:
    option: consum_apart
  target:
    entity_id: input_select.input_select_minimalist_ui

According to Docs as usual.
Some custom cards have ā€œaction dataā€ a bit different than a standard one. Not to mention a a difference between ā€œservice callā€ in different standard cards & ā€œservice callā€ in other places.

1 Like

Similarly to my last question, how can I prefix each state separately? Using .states.flex .state .state__value.ellipsis::before { as per this example applies the same prefix to both states

Updated that post.

ŠøŠ·Š¾Š±Ń€Š°Š¶ŠµŠ½ŠøŠµ