Lovelace - refreshes/refocusses page frequently?

Still happening for me on latest version 0.96.5, it’s very frustrating to use something like the auotmation editor or influxdb

So it turns out this was being caused by the HAPROXY instance in front of my hass. Setting advanced backend pass thru to: timeout tunnel 1h fixes all these issues for me.

6 Likes

Wow ! Big thank you, I’m also using HAProxy and this also solve the problem for me !

1 Like

Sweet! I set it even longer and seems to fix some other niggling issues too!!

Well, that solved my issue too… HAProxy… TY!

I am having the same issue with version 0.101.2.
I have HA running in Docker on Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS. I don’t have HAProxy as far as I know, but I am having the refresh problem every 1 minute using FireFox and Chrome browsers.

Any effective resolution to this problem?

I am now also having this issue. Last night I went to bed and all was well, this morning it’s refreshing no matter what I do. I tried private mode, 3 browsers, rebooted HA server, restarted computers, tried the service worker thing. It continues to happen to all my iFrames: node-red, IDE, portainer, HACS, Phoscon. I am not using HAProxy, at least not intentionally or with my awareness.

As I said one minute everything was cool, the next it’s impossible to use iFramed apps. :frowning:

I am having the exactly same problem. I don’t use HAPROXY and all my iFrames are refreshing after 60s

1 Like

Still happening here too!.. Anyone heard of a solution?

Hi All,

Using latest hassio x64 on a rpi 4 and I am also facing frequent lovelace spontaneous refresh. Not using haproxy or other kind of proxy at all.

yep can confirm that is back again…added to that it frequently refocuses to the top of the page. Doesn’t do it 100% of the time, but cant yet figure out when or why…

Rpi4 hassio 103.5

Hi All,

Same issue here. Facing spontaneous refreshes and not using HAProxy.
hassio 103.6 installed on a VM.

Thanks so much!! Had the same problem…

same issue after flashing and starting again on 0.105.3

Yep. Can’t seem to figure out exactly when this started as everything had been running smoothly and I hadn’t touched it for months.

Getting a seizure-inducing refresh every 80 seconds exactly that makes it extremely difficult to edit anything.

HA 0.106.5
Chrome Browser

Even in 0.108.3 havinf this issue still.

Heres the example: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19T8R_tapZ_v66otXlRR8mUMO6qdFOEL5/view?usp=drivesdk

@Vasco I gave up and restarted with a new install of HA back at the end of March. Thankfully the issue has not returned.

i have the same issue on 117.5

whenever I have this issue I simply clear the browser cache and it goes away. CTRL+F5 if you’re on windows & in chrome/firefox/edge.

2 Likes

I too was having this issue. I use pfSense and HAProxy. I added the setting you specified and it greatly helped. Thank you so much for being able to think of a solution like this :slight_smile: