🌻 Lovelace UI • Minimalist

Redownloaded and still didn’t help :neutral_face:

Thanks a lot!

add the following to your theme.yaml

# fix added border-lines in 2022.11
  ha-card-border-width: "0px"
1 Like

Hi,

I couldn’t open an issue on your GitHub. I used your custom-card with the above automations and stumbled over a little error in the card.

You hardcoded entity-id in the tap action

tap_action:
                action: call-service
                service: input_select.select_option
                service_data:
                  entity_id: input_select.waschmaschinenstatus
                  option: Idle

if you change it to:

service_data:
                  entity_id: "[[[ return entity.entity_id ]]]"

It is variable.

Regards

1 Like

Wonderful, thank you for this. If you find more, feel free :wink:

I have created a custom popup media player source card for sonos devices with the custom sonos card → Dashboard: Sonos card - Share your Projects! / Dashboards & Frontend - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io). Maybe we have a chance to get this implemented with nicer coding than mine :smiley:

Feel free to contact me if I can do s.th and how. Cheers

2 Likes

Did you guys find a solution? It is not working with me either. Even though I have else if in places and additional strings. I defined my additional type as “window”. Unfortunately I always get the light strings :frowning:
I added the custom card via the UI (integrations page and so on). I only added the language files manually and added a custom_card_yagrasdemonde_lights_count and languages folder under custom_components\ui_lovelace_minimalist\__ui_minimalist__\ulm_templates\custom_cards.
@liminal Really a great idea you had here. Is it working in your installation?

You’re welcome. Thank you for the card!

I toyed a little around with it and changed the look a little.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-31 um 17.06.16

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-31 um 17.06.29

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-31 um 17.06.56

On the modes “läuft” and “fertig” the icons blink to indicate their status a little more “aggressive”.

If you’re interested, I can send the code. Otherwise just forget about it :wink:

While playing around I saw you also made an option called “finishing”. Did you dump the idea to use it? Or did I miss something? If it’s not used I was thinking about changing it to “aus/off” when the watt is 0.

Regards

I did remove the custom card from the integrations menu through the UI and added the custom card manually by downloading the files and customizing them. It is now working. I have seen a behaviour where the file gets reset during restart when adding the card through the UI.

1 Like

Hey mate, yeah working fine, as per the code :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

I’m trying to use Room Card.

No matter how I format the code, it’s always being displayed on full width of the screen, but I would want to have two Room cards, next to each other (in orizontal stack) like @tj335

How can I make it?

Hi everyone, I am having issues with the popup function. I think I did all the required steps but the popups do not show up.
I enabled browser_mod:

browser_mod:
  prefix: 'browser_mod_'

All requirements for UI Minimalist and the popus are installed manually through HACS.
And I added a light with popup variable set to true:

- type: "custom:button-card"
        template:
          - card_light
        entity: light.hue_play_1
        variables:
          ulm_card_light_enable_popup: true

Currently I use a back-end selected theme but also tried with a fixed theme in the user settings. I did test in Firefox, on Android and ios. None of them ist working. The default HA popup does not appear anymore when I hold on the card but the UI Minimalist popup doesn’t show up instead. :frowning:
Any ideas from anyone here?

This was how to set up Browser Mod before it was rebuilt into release 2.0.
The latest versions of Minimalist require at least Browser Mod 2.0.

You have to set it up after downloading from HACS like almost all integrations these days in the UI. The browser mod GitHub provides the needed steps to install it :wink:

1 Like

Very nice idea. I am very interested in the code.

The idea behind “finishing” was to indicate the approaching end of the cycle. But yes, I dumped it, because I couldn’t figure it out together with the energy consumption. “Idle” is my state for “aus/off”.

@basbrus You are my hero for today! That did the trick. Thanks a lot!
The FAQ were misleading, since the yaml way is still mentioned there. I’ll suggest a edit later.

Did you try this with Chrome as well? I have the situation that I first thought the downgrade wouldn’t help but then I figured out it is not working with Chrome (even after deleting site data etc.), but Firefox and Edge are working fine.

Any way to fix this? The slider handler it’s not showing up for minimalist-ios-tapbar using iPhone 13 Pro + HA iOS App. Thanks!

Hi everyone.

I’m very green in Yaml.
i have made a UI that i’m pretty happy with.
But im trying to add the “custom_card_eraycetinay_elapsed_time”

But i keep getting the error: Button-card template ‘ulm_custom_card_eraycetinay_elapsed_time_language_variables’ is missing!

i know that there’s the language folder with the extra code, but where does it go?

Also the input_datetime.“cat.litter” in the original code.
How does one generate that?
i’ve tried to do it in the config.yaml but dont know if thats the corrects way

Good day. wondering if anyone else is finding that the selected dashboard (minimalist) keeps getting dropped.

I set it up at Admin > Dashboard > Pick a default dashboard for this device.

And every-time i restart the app it’s un-selected.

Thank you.

Hello @Se7enair!

Really love your Dashboard!
Can you push your configs on GitHub, as there is currently only the default yamls online.
Cheers!