Dashboard: Sonos card

Did you download this card from hacs or manually? I wasn’t sure based on your original question. If you downloaded it from hacs, then it will look like mine.

If you did the install manually, then im sure yours looks different.

HACS is the easiest way to get it on your HA and do the updates.

Ok. I finally got it working. It’s exactly like your URL not the one mentioned on GitHub. Thanks for walking me through.

1 Like

AMAZING CARD!! :slight_smile:
Is it posible to add an additional spotify profile to the media library?
We have a premium subscription where the users has different playlist.
Only one show up…
In the Sonos app I can toggle between 2 prfiles

It should work.
Have you added both accounts to home assistant?

Nope!! Thanks :slight_smile:

Yes this is really great card, thx for it.

Just one question I have created a popup card in minimalist ui style but I have the problem that the media browser change the size of the browsing items when I browse. Can I fix this to have the items in same size while browsing depending of the screen size?

see here

I need more details probably. Can you create an issue in GitHub and follow the template and also attach some screenshots?

the media section is empty for me, see pic below, any ideas on getting this to populate?

Any errors in the log?

Beta released for individual cards for all sections. It is quite similar to the recently released singleSectionMode feature.

The main benefit with this one is that you can choose any of the cards/sections in the UI:

Please try it out and see how it works. And to test it, enable beta releases in HACS for this card.

BMC

I understand that panel view has to be activated for this to work.

How can I set this up to work in a pop up window using browser mod from an existing dashboard I have set up?

For the default full Sonos card with all sections: Yes, Panel view is recommended.
However, it is very configurable. You can use each section as its own card for instance. Please read through the README, and you will probably get ideas on how to make it fit your use case.

BMC

Thank you! I totally missed that in the ReadMe.

One question, now when i try to call in the individual cards, I am getting an r.SetConfig error. Thinking it might be an issue with my current YAML coding, I created a separate fresh TEST dashboard in the UI and used the exact sample code from the ReadMe, but I am still getting the same error.

That is really strange! I have tried on two different machines and it works for me.

• Are you sure you are using the right version of the card?
  • Any errors in the console log in the browser?

Very strange. Yes, I am using HACS and have the current version 5.8 installed.

I did notice that my HA system needed to be updated so I just ran that this morning.
The error is still there but now instead of being an r.SetConfig error, it is i.SetConfig error.

As far as the logs go, when I check the logs in HA nothing is showing. However, I noticed you mentioed console log in the browser - is there another log to check?

That’s the wrong version. So that’s your problem. As I wrote, you need to get the latest beta v5.9 (or higher)

Found the issue!
For some reason the single selection yaml entry example in the readme did not include the first sonos-card call in with single selection mode. I noticed the example in the original post at the top of this thread did include it. After using the example from the code in this post, it works!

Now onto my next issue - using browsermod as a popup from my standard dashboard works great!..on the computer. But when going to my FireTablets using Fully Kiosk, the pop up appears but it’s blank. Will need to tinker and see if it has something to do with my settings in Fully Kiosk since it works on the computer but not the tablets.

Thanks for noticing about the README, I have corrected it now (I accidently published the beta README before)

Hei is it normal that:

When I started adding this to my HA, my Sonos app did not recognize the Sonos devices anymore, and I had to re-introduce them all to the app? NEver happened before, just now as I added this card … .Any help is appreciated!

No not normal. Must be an unlucky coincidence