🌻 Lovelace UI • Minimalist

My wife isn’t happy :rofl: hope it gets fixed soon

Hello,

how do we put the different pages of the dashboard at the bottom and not at the top?

1 Like

Select the tapbar theme

could you please explain in more detail?

It’s add-ons Frontend ?

In your user profile, go to the dropdown list themes and select the tapbar option.

To @Stephan_Burgwal and @gh0st125. I think there is a bug in the script which loads all the needed cards into your system. It can not load the my-cards-bundle which includes the code for the slider in the light cards. It gives a 404 error in the dev-console of the browser.

For now until there is a fix you could install GitHub - AnthonMS/my-cards: Bundle of my custom Lovalace cards for Home Assistant. Includes: my-slider manually in HACS.

Edit: fix is incoming and will be released as soon as possible [Hotfix] my-cards bundle by basbruss · Pull Request #551 · UI-Lovelace-Minimalist/UI · GitHub

Edit2: Hotfix is released and available through HACS Release v0.0.7-hotfix1 🏳️‍🌈 · UI-Lovelace-Minimalist/UI · GitHub

1 Like

Thanks on behalf of my wife :wink:

Thanks.
the card has functionality:

1. choose if the controls are shown or not.
  2. card is collapsed when off.
  3. the colours are changing according to (set to) temperature!
  4. popup for more control. (upper right, three dots)
  5. I don’t have a cooler but it should work also.

the square one is the same card in the horizontal card. it works on iPhone 13 but on screen with less resolution it needs some more coding.

1 Like

Any chance you could share the code for this thermostat card, it looks great!

1 Like

code is not yet finished and cleaned.
I am planning to share it on the git.

I tried to share it here but the code is too long! maximum allowed here is 30000 characters!!
if you really want I can divide in parts and share it here!

I can wait so you get the time to clean it up and finish it, no worries :slight_smile:
But I am really looking forward to testing it out!

In your user profile, go to the dropdown list themes and select the tapbar option.

1 Like

So when creating custom components to use myself (things I don’t find worthy of uploading), do I add them to /custom_components/ui_lovelace_minimalist/__ui_minimalist__/ulm_templates/custom_cards/ and they won’t be deleted when the HACS repo updates?

https://ui-lovelace-minimalist.github.io/UI/setup/custom_cards/

Hi all!
I use this theme for a while now, but u cannot seem to understand on how to install the cards. I have searched the entire web but I cannot find the documentation (I’am aware of the Wiki).

This is the error I get with every card I am trying to use. I know I have to add them somewhere, but how and where, I really hope someone can help me out!

Hi,

What is your method of install? Cards should be automatically added with an install through HACS or even when installed manually.

Have installed through HACS.

I get these messages with every card and custom card. URL for reference:
https://ui-lovelace-minimalist.github.io/UI/usage/cards/card_binary_sensor/

Is there something I should add in the config files?

Do also have added into your integrations within HA like this?

Cause it looks like the needed files are not loaded.
If done so, you could restart your system to let HA re-run all scripts. Maybe empty your cache and reload your dashboard page.

Yes I have!

They work on the dashboard of the UI Lovelace Minimalist but not on my other Lovelace dashboards:

Ah okay, I can now see your misunderstanding. You need to include your button_card_templates to each of your dashboard files. In the one delivered with the installation this is already preconfigured.
You should add to your lovelace file:

button_card_templates: !include_dir_merge_named "../../custom_components/ui_lovelace_minimalist/__ui_minimalist__/ulm_templates/"

Note:

make sure this file is in the following folder or adjust the path relative to your file location:

config/ui_lovelace_minimalist/dashboard/
1 Like