Lovelace: Weather card with chart

I am trying to install this Lovelace Card.

I downloaded the fine in the WWW directory as mentioned in the documentation

And added the link to Lovelace in Manage Ressource

The card does not showed up in Lovelace when trying to add weather-card-graph.
Can anyone help to fix this problem. Thanks

Please show your card configuration in Lovelace, as well as related errors from the browser log (if any).

Did you reload your lovelace? (F5)

I don’t know how to reload Lovelace, however, I restarted Home Assistant.

Same problem, card will not be accepted nor added! Aha not weather but entity :grinning: Solved
Thank you lovely card

Only thing is it will not accept dutch, I altered the JS file and did put in the NL words. I changed locale to nl, but still not working what am I missing?

Did you delete the tar.gz file?

NO just added the JS module and added it to resources too, it is all working but well cannot get the text in Dutch that is all. Tried Marius ideas but to no avail. Guess I am missing something, somewhere, overlooking it.

If there is a tar.gz file in the folder, delete it. Afterwards the changes should be available.
If not, press Control + F5 (windows) to refresh your site

Hi, no there is no tar file, for I did a manual install so only the JS module and its reference.

so for a manual install you have to ‘break’ the cache by apending a version number to the resource and if you edit the card you have to change the version so it will reload. OF press F12 in chrome and rightclick the refresh button and select clear cache and hard reload.

well it worked for a week now it did stop working, it gives an error Custom element doesn’t exist: weather-chart-card. That is it. Did the maker of the card make a newer version or are libraries closed in the back ground, who knows??? Who does have the same problem after today?

can you show a screenshot of the error in the console and the resources page?

Seems it had been a hick-up in communications with the background libraries, there are constantly checked online libraries used in this card, and there must have been one or more unreachable. So after a couple of hours the card reappeared again and functions again, no error there. If only I could set it to dutch, not that I mind English but it is nice :wink:
Thank you for the offered support David.

Now it stopt completely after the last 3 HA updates,

Time to remove it I guess, really loved it though.

Follow the instructions given here. This card does not use online libraries and should work 100% offline. I couldn’t reproduce any issues when installing on Home Assistant 2022.2.6. The browser I use is Google Chrome.
First of all, check the resources panel, is the file path correct?

Works here well with local image library provided by yr.no 2021.12.6

It used to work, till I did that update a couple versions ago, well updates come fast these days.

Works fine with HA 2022.2.6.
Installed via HACS.

Sorry, thank you for the help, I tried HACS and manual. It used to work till a few HA updates ago, it is somehow broken, removing all traces I could think of and reinstalling, it simply does not work anymore.
Thank you, time to remove it I guess.

And then with the latest update to Home Assistant 2022.2.8, it startted working again, I wished there was an explanation
, but feel it is lost in fog!

@Marco_Lupieri
Someone solved the issue? - I see the invalid date too.