I noticed with the last update
As if the last 2 released 11.1 and the current release as of today 11.2 I have not had any consistency triggering automation with Pico Remotes if configured inside HA.
I noticed it last week with a few Pico remotes I have configured via blueprints that the automation would not fire but the HA logbook was registering the clicks. After a restart the automatons would not run but if I edited the automation itself than they would run until the next Home Assistant Restart.
I figured It was related to the blueprints themselves so I configured individual automatons to be run on specific clicks, and not use the blueprint but I have the same results, after setting up the automation they would run as expected but after a few hours they would no longer run and required an edit to the automaton to work)
Again the clicks themselves are registered in the logbook but the automation will not run. I noticed this issue in 11.1 and its continues to happen in 11.2.
A discussion started in the Blueprints exchange post here A few other users seem to have the same issue.
I read over the breaking changes and updates but don’t see where the break could have gone.
Happy to provide any relevant log or screenshot info that would help the troubleshoot.