Luxpower ac inverter integration?

Hi Guy!

I am receiving my Lux power inverter soon and hoping to get this into my HA. would you be as kind to share your link with me?

Thanks
mark

Hi Guy

Another one - could you please add me too?

Thanks!

Started my Home Assistant rocket launching learning curve today and managed to get all apart form EO vehicle charger and the Luxpower.

Could I get access to the Luxpower please. I hope it is self explanatory!

I would like to try this out as well.
Thanks.

Iā€™d love to give this a try if possible?

Hi Guy,

I am also interested in this integration.
Could you please share it with me?

Thanks.

I have DMā€™d you but emailing me is the way to add you to the repo.

Warning! ā€¦ I just upgraded HA to Home Assistant Core 2022.8 & it appears this integration doesnā€™t work.
Iā€™m getting Failed to set up: Import error.

In the log it states : Error importing platform config_flow from integration luxpower to set up luxpower configuration entry: cannot import name ā€˜MqttServiceInfoā€™ from ā€˜homeassistant.components.mqttā€™ (/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/mqtt/init.py)

Iā€™m gettting the same.

There is a fix for this online on github.

2 Likes

Guy, I need this tooā€¦ can you DM me please

Hi Guy,

Mind if I bug you for access please? I want to fiddle with my SNA5000 WPV LuxPower inverter

Regards,

I need it, can you send it to me? [email protected] . Thank you!

Hi Guy,

Please could I get access to this.

[email protected]

please send me an access to [email protected]

the best way to get onto my github is to email me my username @hotmail.com

Thanks. Sent you an email.

Hi there, on Guyā€™s integration is everyone else seeing the charge start and finish times as numbers rather than times? So 00.30 shows as 7681.0? or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

1 Like

Yes, same since I installed. I donā€™t need to change or use those values in HA so Iā€™ve just ignored it. Agree it would be better to format as HH:mm times.

Hi all, Iā€™m a new Home Assistant user coming over to try and integrate the disparate monitoring systems I have for my home energy setup. Iā€™ve just installed a Luxpower inverter and battery setup to add to my PV and Eddi diverter to try and build a more centralised monitoring system.

Iā€™ve emailed Guy for access to the integration and will probably have questions as I figure out how Home Assistant works.