Mail and Packages: Custom component for UPS, FEDEX, and USPS

I see the icons under the resources directory, Thanks.

Are you using Gmail?

Thanks to I believe moralmonkey for adding the option to add an amazon sensor to the custom card!

I was kinda delaying adding the DHL because yours showed two lines for the icons; but Iā€™m glad mine is all on one line.

Now all you need to do is get information from shippers that donā€™t provide any information; then it would be perfect.

eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Were you able to setup your Gmail account? Would you please share how you did it?
Thanks

Please see the wiki.

Hey, Iā€™m still not getting any updates for Amazon even after the latest update, is there something else I meed to do?

Is it the day of the delivery?

https://github.com/moralmunky/Home-Assistant-Mail-And-Packages/wiki#amazon

" The integration scans for these emails the current day and previous 2 days. If the ā€œdeliver by:ā€ date matches the current day the value is increased by 1. Amazon now provides a delivered notification* for internal contractor deliveries. These emails are searched for in the current day only the same way the other shipper delivered emails are counted.

Order emails that do not specify a proper date, ie: ā€œtomorrowā€, will also not get counted."

Got it, those emails are only shipping notifications and not delivery notifications, so they wonā€™t get picked up.

1 Like

How is the new forwarded email address working for Amazon? For testing, I manually forwarded a couple of shipping emails today. One is scheduled for delivery today but nothing is showing in the sensor. I forwarded them from the email I added in the ā€œAmazon forwarded email addressā€ field to the email I used for the integration.

Edit (more info): I set automatic forwarding for Amazon emails, just had a package delivered, confirmed that the email was forwarded, however the delivered sensor did not get a ā€œ1ā€ at the last update.

Also, I created white icons to match my icons in HA. I am happy to pass them on if you would like.

Weā€™d need to have you enable debugging in order to see whatā€™s going on with the emails, and post the results.

Getting debugging going now. After restart, the Amazon delivered sensor updated to correctly reflect ā€œ1ā€. The mail_packages_delivered is still 0 though. Iā€™m wondering if the pending delivery for today didnā€™t show because I manually forwarded the email so it showed as from me instead of from Amazon.

Here is my log: https://hastebin.com/ubupikebux.yaml

From the wiki: https://github.com/moralmunky/Home-Assistant-Mail-And-Packages/wiki#amazon

ā€œAmazon is not fully integrated into the integrations accumulative sensors.ā€

My apologies. I missed that part of the Wiki

Thanks for all of your work on this.

1 Like

No worries, enjoy!

Feel free to add them to the zip and submit a PR on the 0.3.0 branch with your added logos :+1:

I canā€™t seem to get this to work. I donā€™t see any error messages in the log. Iā€™m using gmail and setup the app password and got through the config. The sensors are created but they are always 0. I have a UPS package arrivng tomorrow. The UPS mychoice email is there. This should trigger a sensor correct?

Nope.

You can review how it works on the wiki.

Ok. So it has to be same day. I had the integration installed for days and the sensors were always 0 even on delivery days. I deleted the integration and reinstalled today. I guess Iā€™ll see what happens tomorrow. Thanks.