MELCLOUD not working?

I’ve only gotten FW update once on my Ecodan and I had to approve it. But yeah, they might mean on the server side.

No, it should be immediately as you can see your device using your rewritten address

1 Like

Now it seems to work, thanks. :heart:

1 Like

Melcloud has started operating normally in Russia. Thanks to everyone who helped me through a couple of difficult days with good advice.)

2 Likes

Hi. Got it working by installing addon Dnsmasq on HA-server and redirected the DNS-address. Couldn’t do that on my ASUS-router with original firmware.

Hi tesamu2, thanks for that, I’ve just installed it - could you tell me which section I need to put the redirect into? Thanks very much.

Works, commands in Edgerouter X:

configure
set service dns forwarding options address=/production.receiver.melcloud.com/52.49.107.93
commit; save

Hi. In dnsmasq, section hosts (My local network are 10.0.****):
in ASUS-router under DNS/DHCP you have to use te HA-seradress as DNS-adress.

Hi all, is MELCloud the only app for Mitsubishi air con.

Thanks very much for that, I’ll give it a try!

Hi, so MELCloud is back up and running for you?

Yes, everything works without crutches.

I can see all the IP addresses production.receiver.melcloud.com resolves to have been changed today so they’re doing something. I still get a 503 when testing manually, and I have the DNS workaround to use the IPs from leswifidata.meuk.mee.com so don’t know if my units would work.

Still not working for me here in Italy (without workarounds). I hope they’ll solve soon

1 Like

Anyway, the service seems to be back, but I will keep this solution for not only this, but also other situations when i want to redirect DNS. Great addon to HA ! :slight_smile: Good luck !

Melcloud app went down for me late on Thursday, saying not responding. I thought it was the interface units that lost connection as they were flashing error.
I reset and deleted all thinking it was my units as I use this for multiple split units in one of the locations so I hope it’s sorted out soon.

Mine went down 18th of April, 8pm. Tried various resets. Not happy :frowning:

Good morning, are you saying MELCloud is back up and running, also we’re about are you please.

Hi. I dont know, but reading the other latest posts above.