MELCLOUD not working?

Thx for information!! :grinning:

No solution, except the DIY solution posted a few posts up :

Is there a device that will accept an ethernet cable connection ?

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the feedback @AlexandreKueny

@AlexandreKueny How did you manage to contact support? I could not identify an email address to contact.

Same here in Tallinn, Estonia

1 Like

Same here. It was my first wifi adapter setup failing over and over again. I thought that adapter is faulty.

Please (anyone) post a reply here when it starts working again.

In the Melcloud app settings there is a Support entry

10 days ago one of my old units MAC-557 stopped working. Well, guess WHEN a technician comes to my home trying to provide the newer MAC-587?
Yes, just this morning :frowning:
BTW, the eldest MAC-557 interfaces I’ve on 2 units works fine, the other two (MAC-567 and MAC-587) are cold dead.
I think that the problem is that old units use a different server (leswifidata.meuk.mee.com ) than new one (production.receiver.melcloud.com )

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. Here in Spain same problem since yesterday in 3 units.
If the problem is due to an update, how to restore offline to the cloud?
I hope it will be fixed soon.

:crazy_face: Not for german app users (on android and web interface). Only “contact your local reseller”. :angry:

This is what you see when you click on the MELCloud Homepage link.

A similar recorded message runs when you ring the Mitsubishi Ecodan number in the UK

Since around 9PM yesterday the airco didn’t respond any more to any command send by HA and from Melcloud. I’ve reset the wifi module, but as expected that did not solve the problem. Too bad that we re depending on a cloud service and there’s no local integration as with for instance Tuya. Back to the remote control for now.

Hey guys, I´m new here. I´m in austria and my Mitsubishi also didnt react anymore since yesterday. Now after like 1000 times trying to reset my WIFI interface MAC-577, i finally found this feed. So this makes me hope, that the problem is not on my side.

Unfortnately I´ve deleted everything in the app and also reseted the device 5 times, but there is always the error led blinking on the interface.

the connection from laptop to interface works, as soon as i enter my wifi details the error led starts.

can anyone of you maybe confirm that they also have the error led blinking? and do you think they will sort it out so that we can use it again?

thanks for the help and have a nice weekend.

Regards from the alps!

Look into the leds meanings in the manual. The error one is supposed to blink when unable to communicate with melcloud servers

1 Like

My 2 Mitsubishi rw35’s both blink when they cannot get IP address. Blinking stops when connected to home router. I today de-registered one of them, thinking the issue is with my home network. Blinking stopped when I connected my unregistered (i.e., not in MelCloud) unit to WIFI. Hence I don’t think it needs connection to MelCloud servers. I could be wrong, if so, someone please correct me. Thanks.

Same here i Poland, since yesterday 2 units (heat pump & AC lost connection. Reading your comments looks like it is mel cloud bug. Pity that I spent today 3 hrs trying to reconnect via different methods…Lets hope Mitsubishi will.fix that soon…

in response to [Richard Low] & [walti]
information regarding the hosnames, been playing around with DNS servers and overriding the DNS for production.receiver.melcloud.com with the ip results of “leswifidata.meuk.mee.com

This made my device connect again to the melcloud, and can turn it on and off remotely again.

So this is deffinitly something about the hosts connection towards the IP’s from the production DNS queries thats not working yet.

10 Likes

New development, now I can’t even log in to the melcloud app