MELCLOUD not working?

Actually… This outage would call for perhaps a EU regulation.
I.e. anything controlled via a cloud also would need to have a local interface that can be accessed in case of outage or companies going out of business and the cloud part disappears.
Ok… I I have the remote but nothing that i can access and control via for example HA.
As of now it just stops working related to MELCloud even if there seems to be a workaround.
I guess we all have a few things that are Cloud-Only ( myself having a catflap ).

2 Likes

Same problem in Norway/Bergen since 18.04.2024. MELCloud server is offline. I spoke to the MELCloud support last Friday and they told me they have problems with the servers, but not what and when it will be fixed.

I remember the same problem in the end of 2022. MELCloud was offline for many days.

Someone here is using Sensibo? Is this a better way to control the unit?

I realized that. Looking into Raspberry Pi’s but not sure where to find one. I’m in Italy.

removed the workaround and the shit just went working…

I have a deco as well, the solution for me was:

• Add the DNS into my internet router
  • change the DHCP configuration of deco to use my router ‘192.168.1.1’ as primary DNS (I kept 8.8.8.8 as the secondary)
1 Like

Still not working in Spain!, and without answer or information from Mitsubishi. I don’t understand your technical solutions. Only waiting they will solve soon. Does any body have any information from technical support?. This is unacceptable!!!

1 Like

Experience same issue. I Tried to pair the heatpump to the router and The wifi module of the heatpump errors that the router is not connected to the internet which is false.

When I look at connections in my router the heatpump shows up.

I’m also interested in the Sensibo as a work around, and as a reduncy when next failure occure. Any experience? Does it work? Is it better than Melcloud as a standard solution ?

Are you sure? Just tested shutting the pumps of from the app, doesn´t work and after a while I get the same error message again in the app.

Yes it works, but Sensibo is just a more advanced local remote. For example you can´t set Timer settings as easy as in the MelClod App (even if that one can we improved), not possible to see enegry data etc.

1 Like

More of a work around then, when ME goes down.

The message from the webservice “Is at Capacity” as shows earlier in the thread…
Could it be that they did a change… And then disconnected 1 million AC units ( or more ) and these at the same time try to reconnect…
One thing to keep something running and just connect 10 new units per minute , Something completely to startup 1M ( or more ) new connections…:slight_smile:

Works for Pihole as well. Thank you!!!

melcloud assistance: [email protected] +441707276100. I am in Sevilla Spain and still doesn’t work

Got it working also. Changed DNS to same as router ip. Now it works through production.receiver.melcloud.com → 52.215.226.151.

Same in Italy. Not working since 18/04.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Same problem in Italy, I have this issue since 18/04
Mitsubishi no reply to my emails
It’s possible that Mitsubishi don’t have a solution to fix this issue?

2 Likes

Same issue in Finland (two devices in different locations) since 2024-04-18T19:20:47Z. Got it working again by setting up my own DNS with the record production.receiver.melcloud.com→ 52.215.226.151. Thank you for helping.

Same here in uk last communication 18/04/2024 spent a lot of time trying to fix it. very disappointed that “Melcloud down” says its working and its just me??? going to catch up on life.

in general I am not impressed with modern technology that requires you to be some techi guru with countless years of experience and understanding of terminology GRRRRR.

1 Like

Hello!

I am writing from France, Occitania.
My mom has 3 AC connected to the MelCloud app, we are not into technology at all and i am trying to help her.
As i understood, this has nothing to do with us and everything to do with MelCloud…
However i saw some of you found a solution.
Only, as i am not good with technology and my mom isn’t as as well, i do not know what DNS and such words are…
Could anybody try to help me ? Or should i wait until they correct it themselves ?
As anybody heard from them ?

Thank you for your replies :sob::bubbles:🩷

1 Like