Mercedes Me Component

That’s an easy one as I liked you’Re idea and adapted it to my lovelace.

Your value should be ‘unlocked’ not ‘Unlocked’ as seen in the state of the entity in Developer Tools.

Edit: Tap action seems to not work at all…

Found a way to skip the menu and use the button as a real toggle button to lock/unlock the car doors.

type: custom:button-card
color_type: card
entity: lock.car_lock
tap_action:
  action: call-service
  service: '[[[ return entity.state === "locked" ? "lock.unlock" : "lock.lock" ]]]'
  service_data:
    entity_id: entity
name: Car Lock
show_state: true
state:
  - value: unlocked
    icon: mdi:car-door
    color: red
  - animation: blink 2s ease infinite
  - operator: default
    color: green
    icon: mdi:shield-check
1 Like

Thanks for your help, that works perfectly :smiley:

1 Like

Do anyone know if it’s possible to set the maximum charge in ampere, remote in any way?

I haven’t seen it as an entity or attribute.

HI,

I have published a new version 0.5.10.

Add:

• Service sigPos_Start - Starts the blinking of the lights to signal the car position
  • Sensor “Range Electric” got a new attribute “chargingPower” - shows the actual charging power in kW
2 Likes

Hi @TobiasBlo,

I’m not aware of any option to set this. Is this available in your MB-App?

BR
Rene

Hi Rene. Yes, it’s on the app

Oh, that option is not available in my app, I have a hybrid vehicle though.
But my main question was if it’s possble to set the charge power, as I can inside the vehicle; 10A, 8A, 6A … regards Tobias

Hi,

@TobiasBlo: I have not found an option to set this for hybrids via the API.

@RhinoRich: For EQ*s, I have added a service “battery_max_soc_configure” and this will be part of the next release. (Is available in the master branch on github already.)

BR
Rene

1 Like

Hi Rene,

Up until fairly recently I had an attribute for the service interval namely sensor.service_interval which had always worked fine but is now no longer present. Has anything changed in that respect?

Ian

Hi @IanC ,

There should be an attribute serviceintervaldays under the Odometer sensor. It gets reported for my cars.

BR
René

The component does not currently seem to work with Smart cars, however they also use the Mercedes Me API for their app. Wonder what the development effort would be to add smart cars to the integration too, and if it would be possible.

Hi Paul, correct, Smart cars are not available yet. When it comes to effort it’s more a question of having access to a car. Send me a private message when you are interested to overcome it.

BR
Rene

Excellent, more than willing to help get this working using my Smart. It’s small enough I could probably FedEx it to you :smiley:

Hi Rene,

These are all the attributes that are available under my sensor.carreg_odometer:

car: XXXXX
vin: WDD205xxxxxxxxx
original_value: 18089
distance_unit: MILES
retrievalstatus: VALID
timestamp: 2021-09-07T20:11:21
unit: MILES
averageSpeedStart: 48
ecoscorefreewhl: 71
ecoscoreconst: 100
ecoscoreaccel: 88
distanceStart: 43.6
averageSpeedReset: 40
vehicleDataConnectionState: false
liquidRangeSkipIndication: false
liquidconsumptionreset: 52.3
tankLevelAdBlue: 77
rangeliquid: 179
tanklevelpercent: 20
ecoscorebonusrange: 10.9
drivenTimeStart: 54
drivenTimeReset: 1005
distanceReset: 668.2
liquidconsumptionstart: 48.7
unit_of_measurement: km
friendly_name: MYCAR Odometer
icon: mdi:car-cruise-control

I did have a sensor.service_interval entity which always showed the number of days but now has no value shown.

Ian

Quite bizarrely the serviceintervaldays attribute has reappeared and started populating once more so no idea why but at least its back again :slight_smile:

Awesome, also an fortwo eq owner here, I’m watching this thread for a long time! Also ready to help or test!

Is anyone else experiencing connection delays following a HA restart? I recently upgraded to 2021.10.4 and the sensors show unavailable for about 20 minutes before finally making a connection.

1 Like

Hi.

Hi all. Long time reader and have to say amazing work on this component.
I have the component installed twice so both my wife and my car is monitored. There seems to be a problem in that sometimes my wife’s car data becomes unavailable or mine and home assistant displays a notification that the integration needs reconfigured. It’s always one or the other car that works not both at the same time.
Can you confirm the correct way to add two cars.