Mercedes Me Component

Hello, is there any news in this case? The integration no longer works for me either. I deleted my entry in the hope that I can relink it, but no email comes with the 6-digit code.

1 Like

Hi, are you sure that you are running at least version 0.9.8 of this component? If yes, please open a new github issue and share as much as possible information including debug log and information about your environment. (Issues Ā· ReneNulschDE/mbapi2020 Ā· GitHub)

BR
Rene

same here :-(. v0.9.9

Same hereā€¦

Hi @jgriffin , Just to clarify what is your HA version and what is your HA installation method? (Supervised, HA-OS, Core, ā€¦)

Thx
Rene
PS: Looks like I found the reason. My HA-core acts differently then HA-OS, ā€¦

Hi @dirkcx ,
Just to clarify what is your HA version and what is your HA installation method? (Supervised, HA-OS, Core, ā€¦)

Thx
Rene

Hi @AlexMPH,
Just to clarify what is your HA version and what is your HA installation method? (Supervised, HA-OS, Core, ā€¦)

Thx
Rene

Hi @ReneNulschDE,
I am new to HA, using the latest version on Docker.
HACS:

Mercedes Me:

No Email received so far.
I am using the Mercedes Me App (iOS) since Nov 23 with the same Mailaddress

1 Like

Hi @dirkcx ,

thx, can you share the docker image that you used Or feel free to open a new github issue with all the information under GitHub - ReneNulschDE/mbapi2020: Custom Component to integrate MercedesME devices into Home-Assistant

The forum is not good to discuss issues where multiple reasons could be the case.

Thx
Rene

Latest ha supervised on debian

1 Like

@ReneNulschDE moved to no eMail in the registration process (Home Assistant Docker) Ā· Issue #179 Ā· ReneNulschDE/mbapi2020 Ā· GitHub

1 Like

Hi @AlexMPH, @jgriffin, @Aleksej03
may I ask you to restart HA and try again (or tomorrow morning). I have three other cases where it works again after a HA restart without any change on HA/mbapi2020 side.

Thx
Rene

Did so a couple of times today already Iā€™m afraidā€¦

Hi,

A user in Australia reported that after disabling the biometric in the MB-app it worked again.
A user in Europe reported that after resetting the new security pin (he used the old one again) in the MB-app it worked again.

May be something worth to try.

I have tested this in multiple environments, created new accounts, used old ones - I canā€™t reproduce this. I get always a PIN via mail.

BR
Rene

Good morning I tried this several times yesterday and havenā€™t received an email with the code. It is perhaps important to mention that I have had the integration for 2 weeks, everything was working and then suddenly one morning the values (sensors) were gone.

Hi, @ReneNulschDE, apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Iā€™m still having the issue whereby I never get the pin via email. Iā€™m happy to diagnose further.

Hi @jgriffin,

multiple people have this problem right now. I still have no idea. Iā€™m even in contact with HA OS core team - but I canā€™t ask MB as you hopefully understand :wink: For some people the problem just goes away. Some changed their pin in the app, some others logged in multiple times in the webportal. One person stated that he disabled the biometric login in the MB appā€¦ As you see a lot of unknown thingsā€¦ Iā€™m sure MB will solve it on their side or we find a solution. Therefore, I need as much as data as possible.

Feel free to open a new issue on github. See for example the issue https://github.com/ReneNulschDE/mbapi2020/issues/184 as starting point of what I need.

BR
Rene

Mine came back all of a sudden too.

The solution was mentioned here already: go into the Mercedes Me app and change the PIN (could indeed be the previous PIN again in fact).

@jgriffin , maybe try that too?

1 Like

Changing the pin worked for me

1 Like

Short update regarding the PIN issue. I can reproduce the issue now. Please be patient.

Update:
See here: European Market - Pin Email Request Not Working Ā· Issue #184 Ā· ReneNulschDE/mbapi2020 Ā· GitHub

2 Likes