Mercedes Me Component

Yes, I can control only lock/unlock doors and open/close windows (for now, the windows don’t work). The image is just a screenshot of the Mercedes app, edited with Photoshop.

and added also the hood open sensor

edit: Everything works fine now, including the open/close windows service. Only one thing: the open windows service should work with a PIN, like the unlock door service. If I store the PIN in the configuration, everything works fine, but if I delete it, the unlock door service asks for the PIN, while the open windows service does not.

Am I doing something wrong?

this is a bug… will fix it next weekend

OK, that’s explains it. Unfortunately, it’s a skill I lack.

I get this error when i try to set up the integration. What am I doing wrong?

Dieser Fehler wurde von einer benutzerdefinierten Integration verursacht

Logger: custom_components.mbapi2020.oauth
Quelle: custom_components/mbapi2020/oauth.py:312
Integration: MercedesME 2020 (Dokumentation, Probleme)
Erstmals aufgetreten: 10:49:28 (1 Vorkommnisse)
Zuletzt protokolliert: 10:49:28

Error requesting: https://bff.emea-prod.mobilesdk.mercedes-benz.com/v1/login - 0 -```

could there be a problem with mercedes me itself…also get an error directly when i want to ask a new code when entering email…component failed to setup after restart, and tried to re add it, but no reaction

Morning,

Fantastic integration. I have used it to automate charging with a Zappi + Solar. Thank you!

I suspect changes to the API overnight. The integration stopped working for me in the UK at around 1AM. Android App works fine.

The debug output gives the teapot code as follows:

[custom_components.mbapi2020.webapi] Error requesting: https://bff.emea-prod.mobilesdk.mercedes-benz.com/v2/vehicles - 418 - 0 -

If I delete my token and re-configure it fails at the following:

2024-05-28 10:46:29.762 INFO (MainThread) [custom_components.mbapi2020.oauth] Start request PIN xxxx
2024-05-28 10:46:29.762 INFO (MainThread) [custom_components.mbapi2020.oauth] PIN preflight request 1
2024-05-28 10:46:34.840 INFO (MainThread) [custom_components.mbapi2020.oauth] PIN request
2024-05-28 10:46:34.936 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.mbapi2020.oauth] Error requesting: https://bff.emea-prod.mobilesdk.mercedes-benz.com/v1/login - 0 -

Boo! Looking at the last couple of comments I don’t think I’m the first to see this today but I hope the logs help.

Thanks again for this integration.

HA 2024.5.4
Integration Latest (0.13.0)

The integration fails for me too today, with a configuration error after restart of ha. The iOS Mercedes Me app requested me to upgrade this very day too.

The last contact with my Mercedes was at 08:31:13 (look into the attribute “Timestamp” of any sensor), MercedesMe (iOS) still works.

It seems there has been a change in the API. We’ll need to wait until Rene returns from his vacation to address this. :slight_smile:

Issue #231

greetings from south europe :slight_smile: looks like this happens always when I’m on vacation…

i have made a fix in the const.py and pushed this change to the master branch. unfortunatelly, i don’t have a laptop here to test everything - can someone pull this change and make some tests? afterwards, i can publish a new version. sorry, just using my iphone…

3 Likes

For Today the integration for my Mercedes GLB (ITALY, so Europe) doesn’t work anymore. I tried to reinstall the component, but no effects.
When i send my email address it returns an unknown error instead of PIN by email, as usual. So i can’t understand how i can setup.
The iOS application and the login in webpage working fine.
If i try to connect me using othe countries (North America…) the PIN via email is retrieved correctly.
Obviously the component can’t continue after that.

@ReneNulschDE , I’ve manually made the changes to const.py, restarted home assistant, at first look, it seams to be working, all sensors in my dashboards are back up dated, including location.

1 Like

Steps Taken:

Navigated locally to custom_components/mbapi2020/const.py.
Opened in a text editor.
Copied the contents of the const.py from GIT that you updated today.
Reloaded the integration.
Does not work.
Restarted Home Assistant.
Does work.
All my sensors have now updated.

Looks ok from that test.

2 Likes

Can i get the link for this repo please?

I did the same and it works.

1 Like

https://github.com/ReneNulschDE/mbapi2020/tree/master/custom_components/mbapi2020

1 Like

Done! Same for me too.
Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thanks, works.

1 Like

Thanks for the tests, i have published a new version v0.14.0

Fix for the MB API changes 2024-05-26!!! (error 418)

New:

• New service “download_images”. This service will download a zip-file from the MB-servers with images (to custom_components/mbapi2020/resources/vin.zip) that Thomas used in his post
  • New sensor “tankleveladblue”. Shows the level of the AdBlue tank in %.

Fixes:

Next try on the ReAuth issue. (I can’t reproduce it and changed the logic a little bit)

4 Likes