Mi Smart Pedestal Fan

Also bought the “Mi Smart Standing Fan 1C”, could not add it to the Mi-app with region “China mainland” configured like mentioned by @BrendanxP. When using region “Netherlands” the app works fine (appVersion 5.8.7). No idea how to get the token, maybe it is not possible with this appVersion?!?

Yes you can still get the token. You need to add the device in the up to date version of the app, remove the app and then install version 5.4.49 from apkmirror or something similar. You can find the token as described by some of the official documentation about Xiaomi miio.
Though, even with the token, the integration still isn’t working right? Or has the 1c already been added?

Same here, bought 2 1C’s, any tips would be very welcome! Tried getting the tokens using miio discover but does not seem to work.

Got 1C to work. Check here: https://github.com/syssi/xiaomi_fan/issues/62

1 Like

Works for me!

Works for me, too. Thanks.

Did you find out?

I use Xiaomi Smartmi Fan Card from HACS now https://github.com/ikaruswill/lovelace-fan-xiaomi. it does the job

I have also Problems with 1C… i add the device to the app and i can control the fan

To receive the token:

install the custom Integration and set the config;

fan:
  - platform: xiaomi_miio_fan
    name: SmartFan
    host: 10.10.120.39
    token: 60xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx39f6

the log say:

where is my fault?

Hi, it seems new Home Assistant version of the month has broken the custom component because they made breaking changes on Xiaomi Miio integration by migrating it to th UI. My fans 1C worked before and right after the update they works no more.

2 Likes

Hi, the same for me. Until few days ago everything works fine but now, if I try to use the xiaomi_miio_fan platform my 1C is unavailable for Home Assistant. To make it work again(more or less) I use the Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier & Xiaomi Mi Air Humidifier component with model: dmaker.fan.p9 (the other models doesn’t work). Anyway, by doing this I can only start and stop the fan but at least I can control it from HA.
I hope this workaround could be useful.

platform: xiaomi_miio_airpurifier
name: Smart Fan 1C
host: 192.168.X.XX
token: 27xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbe3c0
model: dmaker.fan.p9
1 Like

Meanwhile there is hope : the developer of the custom component has made today a pull request to the upstream program and answered to me that as soon as he gets this he will add 1C support to its custom component program.

Add basic dmaker.fan.1c support by syssi · Pull Request #1012 · rytilahti/python-miio (github.com)

Integration seems to be broken after update to Home Assistant 2021.4.1 · Issue #105 · syssi/xiaomi_fan (github.com)

1 Like

Great! Good news :grinning:
Thx! :smiley:

I have Xiaomi Smartmi Fan 2 and this config works great for me (2021.4.3):

fan:     
  - platform: xiaomi_miio_airpurifier
    name: Smart Fan

Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier & Xiaomi Mi Air Humidifier integration is required.

some news regarding 1c?

@syssi some information to ingrate c1 model?? please

My Fan 1C is also not working anymore with Home Assistant. Any solution?

1 Like

I’m sorry for noob question as i read all the replies but still couldn’t figure out how get my fans to lovelace and working.

I install hacs. I integrate the components. I extract the tokens. I modify the configuration.yaml file. I can see the fan in the entity area of hass but don’t know to use (or don’t understand) those “platform services” “trigger”…to get control my fans.

Please help steps by steps. Thanks so much for your time.

My fans are:

NAME: Living Fan
IP: 192.168.31.239
TOKEN: 4dd41349c818c977e881cb450824a1a6
MODEL: zhimi.fan.v3

NAME: Fan
IP: 192.168.31.206
TOKEN: 5da31afe5dba5b9a3cdb6fd86439ae4f
MODEL: zhimi.fan.sa1

If you have the fans configured and can see them as an entity then the hard part is over. For controlling them you can use a card from HACS. GitHub - ikaruswill/lovelace-fan-xiaomi: Xiaomi Smartmi Fan Lovelace card with CSS fan animation

1 Like