Midea A/C and ESPHome component - list of all known working models and manufacturers

Brand: Eluxe (brand of HTW)
Model: Amber R32
Year: 2023
Market: EU
Model ID: ELS071AMBR32

Power and Humidity always show 0.
“Silent” fan mode doesn’t seem to work. Fan mode changes don’t always work as expected

1 Like

Μπορείς να μου πεις περισσότερες λεπτομερείς για το logic coverter και ποσ. να το συνδεσω.

Confirmed working on ActronAir WRE-035CS Split System ~ 2020

It’s sold in Australia as ‘Australian Made for Australian Conditions’ but that may not include the control logic :slight_smile: . It looks very similar to the other units listed here.

Replaced the usb connector with a wired board to a JST-XH connector and it worked great, straight to a Wemos D1 Mini Pro, no logic converter used.

I have not played too much with the extra features yet, it supports eco mode and by the looks if it, can display the power usage…

1 Like

Brand: Bryant (Carrier, Midea)
Model: 619AHBQ09XA3
Market: US

Works with SLWF-01pro, plug and play, able to update config with esphome. Humidity and Power reading don’t work.

2 Likes

Brand: Bosch
Model: Climate 3000i (CL3000iU W 26 E)
Year: 2023
Market: EU

It seems to work pretty well!

1 Like

@d3vbs Can you tell me how you configured this. I also have bluestar ac and i flashed the esphome config on nodemcu ESP8266 board. The board turns on when i turn the ac on. But in the firmware logs the ac is not responding on TX & RX ports. I already tried swapping the TX and RX pins. Is there a key combination we have to use on the ac remote to turn the wifi on ?

Works.

Brand: Senville
Model: SENL/24CD/IY
Year: 2022

I finally go this to work after the included alexa enabled dongle was crap.
I installed this last night, tried to get it to work, gave up.
Fresh start this morning, I tried flashing it, I tried making my own yaml file and updating it. Nothing worked. After a good hour in I was ready to give up and post my results of a non working unit. Last ditch effort I power cycled the unit at the braker and presto!

1 Like

Can you tell me how did you get this work?
I have a bryant unit same as yours and got Swlf-01pro with me. I try to connect it to the USB, but don’t see any option and I Visit the address they have Mentioned. Also, I have installed Home Assistant app, but not sure how to connect it with.

This is only a listing thread. Try here: Midea branded AC’s with ESPhome (no cloud).

1 Like

You need to run Home Assistant [HA] on a dedicated machine. HA will be the center of all your home automation.
The HA app connects to that (as do all other appliances )

1 Like

Someone has any experience with Kaysun branded A/D ? Should also be Midea.

Manufacturer: Midea
Model: MAE-24N8D6
Year: 2022-2023 (Probably)
Market: Georgia, Bulgaria, Greece (maybe others too, idk)

A/C works with SLWF-01pro dongle.
Only issue is that humidity sensor is not reporting

A/C also has thermal sensor, it detects thermal footprint of a person and does not directly blow to that spot (if it’s configured). It would be great to have ability to use this thermal sensor in HA for a presence detection.

1 Like

Manufacturer: Qlima
Model: SCM52 Duo Airconditioner
Year: 2024
Market: Netherlands

A/C + heating works with SLWF-01pro dongle.

Some minor things don’t work like power usage and humidity sensor. Also the temperature sensor only registers the temperature from the outside units, not the inside temperature. But I have other sensors for that so it’s not needed

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Need help with Manufacturer: Galactic Model: GKZ09HM-S

Why Bosch Climate 5000i isn’t supported yet?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Midea branded AC’s with ESPhome (no cloud)

Work fine.

Brand: Ballu
Model: BSPKI-24HN8_24Y
Market: RU

1 Like

Brand: Bryant
Model: 619AHB

I am using the SMARTLIGHT SLWF-01pro (v1.1) and everything is working well except the 2 IR only features.

It looks like Smartlight just released their v2.1 version though: Air conditioner Wi-Fi module for Midea, Idea, Neoclima, Electrolux, Beko and many more. Model SMARTLIGHT SLWF-01pro (v.2.1)

1 Like

Brand: Midea
Model: Paramount
Model ID: MSAG1-07HRN1

Brand: Midea
Model: Paramount
Model ID: MSAG1-12HRN1

Work fine