Miele@home, miele@mobile component

I get the following message: Unable to find services.yaml for the miele integration
Can anyone please explain what this means? Also i do not see any sensors, but maybe that’s linked to the error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated

1 Like

Now it is working again for me as well :slight_smile: I have not made any changes or edits, just restarted HA.

I got my keys now - yay.

but during setup I get this issue https://github.com/docbobo/home-assistant-miele/issues/12

I get the following error messages: can anyone post me in the right directions to solve this?

2019-06-02 16:51:15 ERROR (SyncWorker_17) [custom_components.miele.miele_at_home] Failed to retrieve devices: 504
2019-06-02 16:51:15 ERROR (SyncWorker_17) [custom_components.miele] Did not receive Miele devices
2019-06-02 16:51:46 ERROR (SyncWorker_11) [custom_components.miele.miele_at_home] Failed to retrieve devices: 500
2019-06-02 16:51:46 ERROR (SyncWorker_11) [custom_components.miele] Did not receive Miele devices
2019-06-02 17:23:49 ERROR (SyncWorker_9) [custom_components.miele.miele_at_home] Failed to retrieve devices: 504
2019-06-02 17:23:49 ERROR (SyncWorker_9) [custom_components.miele] Did not receive Miele devices
2019-06-02 17:24:03 ERROR (SyncWorker_3) [custom_components.miele.miele_at_home] Failed to retrieve devices: 500
2019-06-02 17:24:03 ERROR (SyncWorker_3) [custom_components.miele] Did not receive Miele devices
2019-06-02 17:24:51 ERROR (SyncWorker_0) [custom_components.miele.miele_at_home] Failed to retrieve devices: 500
2019-06-02 17:24:51 ERROR (SyncWorker_0) [custom_components.miele] Did not receive Miele devices

forget my post above, I now finally can see the sensors!

1 Like

This is too good! Followed the instructions and it worked flawlessly. I can now see my new Miele washing machine in HA! Woo-Hoo! I can’t wait to do a load of washing now :wink:

I am so impressed, I created this - this thing should be an official component! Please up vote.

Great work @docbobo.

I get this error now. Is this because of the new 1.0 API?

Error during setup of component miele
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/setup.py”, line 153, in _async_setup_component
hass, processed_config)
File “/config/custom_components/miele/init.py”, line 116, in async_setup
cache_path=cache)
File “/config/custom_components/miele/miele_at_home.py”, line 103, in init
self.refresh_token()
File “/config/custom_components/miele/miele_at_home.py”, line 128, in refresh_token
refresh_token=self._token[‘refresh_token’])
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests_oauthlib/oauth2_session.py”, line 374, in refresh_token
self.token = self._client.parse_request_body_response(r.text, scope=self.scope)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/oauthlib/oauth2/rfc6749/clients/base.py”, line 415, in parse_request_body_response
self.token = parse_token_response(body, scope=scope)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/oauthlib/oauth2/rfc6749/parameters.py”, line 425, in parse_token_response
validate_token_parameters(params)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/oauthlib/oauth2/rfc6749/parameters.py”, line 435, in validate_token_parameters
raise MissingTokenError(description=“Missing access token parameter.”)
oauthlib.oauth2.rfc6749.errors.MissingTokenError: (missing_token) Missing access token parameter.

Exact same problem here. I suppose that they changed something.

Does someone has a solution for this because I’m really missing my link with HA. It doesn’t work anymore and I loved it :wink:
Thanks!

How did you fix this @Trouble-51 ?
I’m also on Hassio. Created folder custom_components/miele under the config folder and copied the files over.
Added the following at the end of the configuration.yaml file:

miele:
    client_id: ***
    client_secret: ***
    lang: en

Finally I checked to see if the requests_oauthlib library existed:

When I do “check config” it just keeps spinning forever. If I press “restart server” it will not do it. I have not tried disconnecting the power and forcing a restart that way.

As there are no errors it’s very difficult to troubleshoot :slight_smile: Any ideas?

Goede morgen,

Ik was op reis, vandaar de late reactie. Ik denk dat je de file .miele-token-cache in config moet deleten en de voor miele regels in the configuration file even een # moet zetten dan hassio opnieuw starten, de # weer weghalen en weer starten. Dan krijg je waarschijnlijk het scherm van Miele dat vraagt om het land etc. Als dat allemaal niet lukt kun je een nieuwe client_id en client_secret aanvragen en het opnieuw proberen weer na dat de .miele-token-cache eerst is gedeelte.

groet,

Jos

1 Like

Heel erg bedankt voor je reactie. Ik test het zo snel mogelijk :wink:

Did you get it working?

Update: @Trouble-51–> it worked perfectly thank you!

Still not working for me, not sure what I’m doing wrong. I thought maybe it’s something to do with a blocked connection to the miele servers so I ran a wireshark when I pressed the check config button, sadly nothing shows up. No errors but also no progress :frowning: Any tips?

I’ve followed the instruction - all went O.K.
I see the washer, sensors, etc. in HA.
No errors appeared.

My config files are -

‘/config/configuration.yaml’

# Miele wash mashine WTH130 WPM         
miele:
    client_id: 8b6ede61-5e08-456d-8a16-59d8f208fdef
    client_secret: Hk5KKF23FtXaLd0Sp2xs
    lang: en

There is additional file created ‘/config/.miele-token-cache’ :

{"access_token": "PL_105da8212db3695a607e94acf2e42141", "refresh_token": "PL_b16c142a39c89048827390d9aa2631c6", "token_type": "Bearer", "expires_in": 2592000, "expires_at": 1571599511.2665508}

P.S. The codes are changed…

So this might not be completely HA related, but how useful do you find miele@home and integration with HA? Does anyone find it useful with hobs?

Reason I’m asking is that I’m looking into getting a miele hob with an integrated extractor, and there are two options:

• TwoInOne (KMDA 7774-1) - somewhat stronger and quiter extractor, has miele@home support (is extractor controllable through it?), single unit, a bit cheaper
  • SmartLine - combining SmartLine components (2x CS 7612, 1x CSDA 7000) could in theory give me flexibility to in the future e.g. add a gas hob to my induction hobs setup, or just replace one induction hob with a gas one (I don’t know how easy is to “pull” one of these out after they are installed). Also, if one part breaks down, in theory it’s more easy to replace. However, weirdly missing in miele’s SmartLine line is wifi/miele@home support.

So, I’m a bit thorn on what to choose here.

Well… To be honest I’ve installed that, I see it is working… But not sure for what purpose I would need that integration.

I’m using it every day to know when the laundry is done using amazon Alexa. My wife loves it!

Fixed now, finally. I put the code in configuration.yaml, ignored the fact “check config” never completed and unplugged the power to the Pi. When it came back online the integration worked as advertised.