Miele@home, miele@mobile component

No change either, I had a second one in exactly that setup. Also one that would check if it went to ‘In use’

How is the state called in your logbook? Is it really Finished?

From what I can see it does

If you are absolutely sure, that the code in ‘action’ is working, then I have no idea what’s the cause.

Foolish question :wink: How do you register for the API usage? I tried going to https://www.miele.com/f/com/en/register_api.aspx but there is no way that I see to actually fill in anything.

So, it is working when I use the German terms and set the API in German. I guess it’s something. Being Dutch German is just as close as English :stuck_out_tongue:
Thnx for the help

1 Like

They’ll send you an email within a day or two.
That way you get the client secret and id.

The form does not work. There is no place to enter your email address. I tested in Chrome, FireFox, Safari (and even IE/Edge).

hey!
thanks for creating this!
i had a couple of questions please. for my dishwasher specifically.

1. Is it possible to create a new “total run time” sensor please? So you know overall, when it started, when it ends, how long its been running but also the total time it will have taken (this way you can then work out how close to the end you are of overall cycle in a nice card!)

2. also not sure if just me, however the “elapsed” and “start” sensors dont seem to work and never seem to change?

3. it seems for me, that every time a new stage of the cycle starts, the values for the attribute “finishTime” and “Kickoff” reset back to 0, for that phase? is this by design? personally, it would be good if these didn’t change and were set for the whole cycle, not reset for each cycle phase

4. Anyway to add AutoDos levels to the sensor somehow?

5. All the time based values, dont see to be a “real” time, they are only “HH:MM” is it possible to use “real time” formats please?

I have no experience with the dishwashers (mine is not Conn@ct ready), but it’s working quite good with washing machines and tumble dryers:

No problem here with Chrome (86.0.4240.75):

how did you work out the % left?

The attribute’s name is progress.

I’m at https://www.miele.com/f/com/en/register_api.aspx and I’m experiencing the same problem as you are. No forms to fill in. Tried with Chrome 86 and Firefox 81.

Did you manage to resolve it, or is it something wrong with their site?

EDIT: Ok, so in a last ditch effort, I tried browsing to that page with my Android phone using Chrome 85 for Android, and lo and behold, the forms appeared. Even though the page looked broken (something misconfigured with SSL/TLS on their part), it worked.

Hi, it me again :wink: - I has restarted my HA and now my Miele is not available. Thats my Log

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/setup.py”, line 191, in _async_setup_component
result = await task
File “/config/custom_components/miele/init.py”, line 127, in async_setup
data_get_devices = await client.get_devices(lang)
File “/config/custom_components/miele/miele_at_home.py”, line 41, in get_devices
home_devices = await self._get_devices_raw(lang)
File “/config/custom_components/miele/miele_at_home.py”, line 24, in _get_devices_raw
devices = await self.hass.async_add_executor_job(func)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 57, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/requests/sessions.py”, line 543, in get
return self.request(‘GET’, url, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/requests_oauthlib/oauth2_session.py”, line 496, in request
token = self.refresh_token(
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/requests_oauthlib/oauth2_session.py”, line 446, in refresh_token
self.token = self._client.parse_request_body_response(r.text, scope=self.scope)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/oauthlib/oauth2/rfc6749/clients/base.py”, line 421, in parse_request_body_response
self.token = parse_token_response(body, scope=scope)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/oauthlib/oauth2/rfc6749/parameters.py”, line 431, in parse_token_response
validate_token_parameters(params)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/oauthlib/oauth2/rfc6749/parameters.py”, line 441, in validate_token_parameters
raise MissingTokenError(description=“Missing access token parameter.”)
oauthlib.oauth2.rfc6749.errors.MissingTokenError: (missing_token) Missing access token parameter.

any idea what is the problem? need a new token?

Thanks and regards
Frank

Delete the ‘.miele-token-cache’ file in your config directory and restart HA. Then you have to re-authenticate your Miele account link.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Are you using adblocker by any chance? Otherwise you can email them at [email protected].

No adblocker in use, or any extensions at all, in fact. Their page just doesn’t work right for me, for some reason.

Anyways, I resolved it using the browser on my phone.

Looking at getting a new dishwasher I can start using home assistant and check status etc. Does anyone know if the Miele integration supports actual control of the dishwasher at this point?