Miele@home, miele@mobile component

Did any one try and did it work?

I just restarted my HA because of another sensor, and now i see all the miele sensors :smile:
So i think the api is up and running agian.

Got this from Miele:

We’ve an issue cause by a server movement.
From our point everything is running again.

So I restarted HA and voilà, it is working again!

I got my miele tumbler 2 days ago and sent email to [email protected] to get access but still no response.

How long did you guys wait to get the access token ?

I waited 5 hours, but that was immediately after they opened the beta, so I guess I was almost the first one :wink:

bummer for me, good for you :slight_smile:

I get the following message: Unable to find services.yaml for the miele integration
Can anyone please explain what this means? Also i do not see any sensors, but maybe that’s linked to the error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated

1 Like

Now it is working again for me as well :slight_smile: I have not made any changes or edits, just restarted HA.

I got my keys now - yay.

but during setup I get this issue https://github.com/docbobo/home-assistant-miele/issues/12

I get the following error messages: can anyone post me in the right directions to solve this?

2019-06-02 16:51:15 ERROR (SyncWorker_17) [custom_components.miele.miele_at_home] Failed to retrieve devices: 504
2019-06-02 16:51:15 ERROR (SyncWorker_17) [custom_components.miele] Did not receive Miele devices
2019-06-02 16:51:46 ERROR (SyncWorker_11) [custom_components.miele.miele_at_home] Failed to retrieve devices: 500
2019-06-02 16:51:46 ERROR (SyncWorker_11) [custom_components.miele] Did not receive Miele devices
2019-06-02 17:23:49 ERROR (SyncWorker_9) [custom_components.miele.miele_at_home] Failed to retrieve devices: 504
2019-06-02 17:23:49 ERROR (SyncWorker_9) [custom_components.miele] Did not receive Miele devices
2019-06-02 17:24:03 ERROR (SyncWorker_3) [custom_components.miele.miele_at_home] Failed to retrieve devices: 500
2019-06-02 17:24:03 ERROR (SyncWorker_3) [custom_components.miele] Did not receive Miele devices
2019-06-02 17:24:51 ERROR (SyncWorker_0) [custom_components.miele.miele_at_home] Failed to retrieve devices: 500
2019-06-02 17:24:51 ERROR (SyncWorker_0) [custom_components.miele] Did not receive Miele devices

forget my post above, I now finally can see the sensors!

1 Like

This is too good! Followed the instructions and it worked flawlessly. I can now see my new Miele washing machine in HA! Woo-Hoo! I can’t wait to do a load of washing now :wink:

I am so impressed, I created this - this thing should be an official component! Please up vote.

Great work @docbobo.

I get this error now. Is this because of the new 1.0 API?

Error during setup of component miele
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/setup.py”, line 153, in _async_setup_component
hass, processed_config)
File “/config/custom_components/miele/init.py”, line 116, in async_setup
cache_path=cache)
File “/config/custom_components/miele/miele_at_home.py”, line 103, in init
self.refresh_token()
File “/config/custom_components/miele/miele_at_home.py”, line 128, in refresh_token
refresh_token=self._token[‘refresh_token’])
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests_oauthlib/oauth2_session.py”, line 374, in refresh_token
self.token = self._client.parse_request_body_response(r.text, scope=self.scope)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/oauthlib/oauth2/rfc6749/clients/base.py”, line 415, in parse_request_body_response
self.token = parse_token_response(body, scope=scope)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/oauthlib/oauth2/rfc6749/parameters.py”, line 425, in parse_token_response
validate_token_parameters(params)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/oauthlib/oauth2/rfc6749/parameters.py”, line 435, in validate_token_parameters
raise MissingTokenError(description=“Missing access token parameter.”)
oauthlib.oauth2.rfc6749.errors.MissingTokenError: (missing_token) Missing access token parameter.

Exact same problem here. I suppose that they changed something.

Does someone has a solution for this because I’m really missing my link with HA. It doesn’t work anymore and I loved it :wink:
Thanks!

How did you fix this @Trouble-51 ?
I’m also on Hassio. Created folder custom_components/miele under the config folder and copied the files over.
Added the following at the end of the configuration.yaml file:

miele:
    client_id: ***
    client_secret: ***
    lang: en

Finally I checked to see if the requests_oauthlib library existed:

When I do “check config” it just keeps spinning forever. If I press “restart server” it will not do it. I have not tried disconnecting the power and forcing a restart that way.

As there are no errors it’s very difficult to troubleshoot :slight_smile: Any ideas?

Goede morgen,

Ik was op reis, vandaar de late reactie. Ik denk dat je de file .miele-token-cache in config moet deleten en de voor miele regels in the configuration file even een # moet zetten dan hassio opnieuw starten, de # weer weghalen en weer starten. Dan krijg je waarschijnlijk het scherm van Miele dat vraagt om het land etc. Als dat allemaal niet lukt kun je een nieuwe client_id en client_secret aanvragen en het opnieuw proberen weer na dat de .miele-token-cache eerst is gedeelte.

groet,

Jos

1 Like

Heel erg bedankt voor je reactie. Ik test het zo snel mogelijk :wink:

Did you get it working?

Update: @Trouble-51–> it worked perfectly thank you!