Available in languages:
Monitor and control your Mikrotik device from Home Assistant.
- Enable/disable interfaces
- Monitor RX/TX traffic per interface
- Monitor device presence per interface
- IP, MAC, Link information per an interface for connected devices
- Enable/disable NAT rule switches
- Enable/disable Simple Queue switches
- Enable/disable Mangle switches
- Monitor and control PPP users
- Kid Control
- Mikrotik Accounting traffic sensors per hosts for RX/TX WAN/LAN
- Device tracker for hosts in network
- System sensors (CPU, Memory, HDD, Temperature)
- Check firmware update
- Execute scripts
- View environment variables
- Configurable update interval
- Configurable traffic unit (bps, Kbps, Mbps, B/s, KB/s, MB/s)
- Supports monitoring of multiple mikrotik devices simultaneously
Monitor and control status on each Mikrotik interface, both lan and wlan. Both physical and virtual.
Monitor and control individual NAT rules.
More information about NAT rules can be found on Mikrotik support page.
Monitor and control individual Mangle rules.
More information about Mangle rules can be found on Mikrotik support page.
Control simple queues.
More information about simple queues can be found on Mikrotik support page.
NOTE: FastTracked packets are not processed by Simple Queues.
Control and monitor PPP users.
Track availability of all network devices. All devices visible to Mikrotik device can be tracked, including: LAN connected devices and both Wireless and CAPsMAN from Mikrotik wireless package.
Execute Mikrotik Router scripts.
You can execute scripts by automatically created switches or using services.
Monitor and control.
RouterOS 7+ no longer support accounting
Monitor per-IP throughput tracking based on Mikrotik Accounting.
Feature is present in Winbox IP-Accounting. Make sure that threshold is set to reasonable value to store all connections between user defined scan interval. Max value is 8192 so for piece of mind I recommend setting that value.
More information about Accounting can be found on Mikrotik support page.
NOTE: Accounting does not count in FastTracked packets.