Mini PC stuck on "auto boot"

Went to check my HA and it wouldnt load. Hooked up to a monitor and everytime it boots it gets stuck at a white screen that says Autoboot. I followed the advice in This Post but it returns to the same spot. See the pics for what I could capture of the messages I got.

I believe it is a partition error. Do you think this is correct? If so, how can I fix it?

I am running on a Mini PC, 120GB SSD

I have the same strange screen since install core ..7. I can get into some sort of shell but not a whole lot of options. Have you had any luck?

I finally just restored a backup. Wiped the drive and did a new install of the latest version. Followed This guide to do the one boarding.

Look at the very bottom of the attached picture. That’s where I did my backup restore from

I ended up making a Ubuntu USB boot drive, booted the hardware using it and looked at the file structure and found the drives were filled up. I deleted a bunch of stuff and rebooted fine.

Good deal. Easier and safer then restoring. I believe I had drive errors on mine by looking at error s.

Hi, I have the same issue as OP and am starting to feel as though I didn’t do enough to protect my backup files :expressionless: . I am now sitting in front of my laptop with a fresh install on the new internal SSD, the old SSD connected by a USB adapter, and booted into an Ubuntu live disk wondering if there might be one simple line to fix somewhere.
I did a slow-mo video of the error on the original drive that seemed to indicate an error starting the docker container engine. I’ve checked and none of the partitions are full in my case which is also a bit sad.

If you have managed to sort yours please let me know how you managed it :slight_smile:

(Edit) sorry just saw that you restored, should learn to scroll shouldn’t I, if anyone else has any magic answers though id be super grateful

Thanks!