Mitsubishi heavy airconwithme and intesishome

Hi,

this week an extra Airconditioner will be installed in our house
Current we have multiple Mitsubishi heavy airconditioners with the old Wifi module which can be controlled via the airconwithme app.
i already have these enabled in my HA config via:

climate:

• platform: intesishome
    username:
    password:
    device: airconwithme

the new airco will have the new mitsubishi wifi module installed which you control via the smart m-air app.

can i just add an extra climate section to the config so the new airco wil be controllable via HA?
so like this :

climate:

username:
    password:
    device: airconwithme

climate:

username:
    password:
    device: intesisHome

Found a way by using the custom addon from:

Working great!

1 Like

That add-on works with the new WiFi module “airconwithme”?

This week, I am planning to talk to installateur to get a quote for Mitsubishi Heavy Industry airco, and I wanted to get the old module WF-RAC because I want to integrate with HA.

Does that add-on just work? Or do you need to do something more manually?

the addon is only for the new wifi module (type WF-RAC) which works with the smart m-air app (iphone/android)…
the old wifi modules (type IS-ACX-WIFI-1) will work only with the airconwithme app and for home assistant they work by adding the climate options in configuration.yaml.

I prefer the new wifi module, cause it has more options in HA via the WFRAC addon. All sensor values are accesible by HA. for the old module you only have 1 device and so far i have not seen an option to read out all sensor values. (outdoor temp, indoor temp etc, fan direction etc)

Thanks, then I will make sure to get WF-RAC module. I just spoke with the instalateur few minutes ago.

I have the same setup…mixture of old and new modules. Does anyone know a way I can read the AC temperature from the old modules. New modules just have an entity I can query but as the old module uses the yaml setup, it doesn’t have entities so I can’t read the temp value. Anybody know a way I can get this?