Mitsubishi MELCLOUD integration with Home Assistant

thereā€™s still a timing issue I think. your post about updating came a minute after I merged the pr. so try git pull

or compare your main yaml with the github

casing is correct here so you must have used the previous translation

Good catch, all good now!

Melcloud seems down again or is it just me?

down again

Down for me also!

never down :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yeah, I havenā€™t had time do this when I hsve 2 kids, full time job and house with garden to look after :nerd_face:

Would expect at least 99% uptime when I paid 12 500 USD for the heatpumpā€¦

Down againā€¦??? O, manā€¦

Yeah, wellā€¦ people pay 100.000+USD for a mercedez, BMW ā€¦ and they still donā€™t work ā€œas a charmā€ā€¦

But, iā€™m glad now that i went to esphome with all my climates. No such problems anymore :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I guess you will have to disconnect the wifi module? So you will not get any firmware Updater from Mitsubishi?

Fortunatly I only integrate it to get the data. I have no use to control the pump as I have the room thermostat anyway. So its not relaly critical for me. Still annoying.

But yeah, the cloud service on our Kia sucks as wellā€¦

1 Like

At the store right now to purchase everything! I have 45 units ā€¦ā€¦

That is correct. Although given Mitsubishiā€™s lack of interest on keeping a good cloud service, Iā€™m not sure there has ever been any updateā€¦

1 Like

I got one in january 2023 so its been a while for sure.

Still I guess you could just reconnect it once a year to see if there is an update. As far as I know you cannot do offline updates.

ooof donā€™t want to know what 45*melcloud adapters will cost. better try one of 2 units first if you like it, before doing them all

I think they only do the melcloud related updates right?

Not the heatpump firmwares. Iā€™ve only seen those updated offline via the sdcard.

1 Like

only bought one today >) to test everything

Good job,but i need create better control of thermostat.Thanks

Melcloud air-to-air heatpump updates go through the wifi adapter from mitsubishi, since they donā€™t have an sd-card slot. So thatā€™s still applicable to those air-to-air users

This is what i needed.Thanks for todayā€™s update climate entities.Goodbye melcloudā€¦

itā€™s still a bit beta the climate controls