Mitsubishi MELCLOUD integration with Home Assistant

Nope I haven’t had problems but I only pull every second hour. The HZ updates very seldom and consumption only once a day.

Hello.
Found this thread adn I’ll try to get it to work.
One question, not directly related, but when I looked in all the settings for my heat pump I found one a bit disturbing. There is a LastLegionellaActivationTime and the time mine was activated is “2022-12-25T01:52:00Z”. I thought that would be once a day. Got a bit worried if something isn’t working correctly. Anyone that can check on their what they have stated there?
Much appreciated, Henke

Anyone having problems with MELcloud integration & REST sensors?
I just installed the utility meter helper and everythng MELcloud related has stopped working. Not sure whether the 2 events are related…

2 Likes

I’m having issues.

Mobile phone app is working fine.

Home assistant integration states “unavailable”

1 Like

Same for me

Same for me too.

Same here. MEL app works but no response to HA.

Ditto. They haven’t pulled a MyQ, have they?

Chiming in. Mine is not reporting unavailable (yet) but cannot control it.

+1
HA reporting Unavailable,
but the MelCloud App on the smart phone works. and the AC I have works.

hi all

I have the exact same question, i realy would like to control the flow temp
but can`t now with the default Melcloud plugin in HA

This is all i can control in HA, i have read a lot of the discussions but cant find how to install this plugin.

So i mean the yellow markt one

Many thx :grinning:

Trying the CURL used to populate my rest sensors just now I get this reply:

curl -H "X-MitsContextKey:XX" "https://app.melcloud.com/Mitsubishi.Wifi.Client/user/ListDevices?id=YY&buildingID=ZZ"
401 Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials

Is there an implication that we need to get new credentials? Can anyone remind me how to do this?

1 Like

Hi all,

I just got this too. Looks like you need to reauthenticate. Go to the melcloud integration, click Add Entry and put in your username/password. It will say something like “device already exists, access token refreshed” and all the sensors will be working again.

If you’re not using this integration, apologies you’ll have to figure it out for yourself but the summary is: get a new access token.

Good luck!
Bruce

3 Likes

Search for the topic “set target temperature mode flow on melcloud” there is an experimental branch which does this. I’ve been using it for months.

Great catch! Did this and now it’s working again, thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks, worked a treat. My REST sensors needed a new X-MitsContextKey as well which I got by following instructions at:

https://community.home-assistant.io/t/mitsubishi-melcloud-integration-with-home-assistant/26275/526

What a great community! All good now, I wonder why they did that?

Does anyone know how long the token last?
It seems it get reset atleast when I am using melcloud or the app on mobile phone.
I just lost the connection in homeassistant again!

Ditto. My last key lasted over a year but todays became invalid after a couple of hours. The integration still works though, so there must be a way of revalidating the key without inspecting their web page.

hi Bruce,

Been reading again, but no luck

Any change you could provide me te info to past in my .yaml file?

Or maybe point me in the right direction a bit more?

Sory for the inconvenience

My Melcloud integration restarted to work after some hours, with no action.
Maybe a temporary problem occurred on Mitsubishi server.