About a week or so ago I had a very slow app. Rebooted HA, rebooted nginx manager but nothing helped. I then reinstalled the companion app and it was lighting fast again.
The downturn was that all my widgets were gone, had to redo them.
But no I am facing a bizarre latency upon opening the app again.
What happens (internal or external):
- I open the app (from a fully closed state)
- Whit blank screen for about 3 secs
- Blue logo for about 5 secs
- Loading data appears for 5 secs
- Blue topline for about 2 secs.
- Square message “unable to connect” with 3 options for about 1 sec
- Normal operation
I also referenced it here:
I never had these issues, and I believe it started with the version of 2022.11.0.