MobileAlerts / TFA WeatherHub Integration

Hi, do you use last version? May be, your gateway is configured to use proxy? I’ve already fixed this issue.

Hi.
version v0.1.2
kép
Gateway settings

Hi.

Improvement of rain sensor already in work.

For now my rain sensor looks like this:image
Unfortunately, sensors for last hour and last day shows incorrect values, some debugging is still needed.

The device I have does not have a temperature sensor. My device type is 10650.
That shouldn’t be a problem for you ?

Looks like gateway configured to use proxy in local network. Is it really needed? Can you try:

1. Disable MobileAlerts integration in HA.
  2. Open Gateway settings in app on your mobile and disable there proxy usage.
  3. Re-enable MobileAlerts integration.

I’ve same device. It has a temperature sensor, but original application doesn’t expose it.

Another solution was running until now, but it didn’t have all the data. That’s what the proxy was for. I was still developing it, but today I came across yours and posted it, but this is definitely better. Unfortunately, I’m not near the device yet, but I’ll try it tonight.
The temperature is interesting, I didn’t know that.

Unfortunately, it didn’t become better with time. I still get readings like 60% of the times with brakes for up to 5 h. Any clues of how I can troubleshoot?

kép

Unfortunately, it didn’t help. I deleted the gateway. I didn’t delete the repo, but I reinstalled it. I have all the tools again, but the rain sensor shows up again. It is suspicious that the data has been preserved.

Hello @PlusPlus-ua

I’m testing again:

1. Integration disabled
  2. Disabled the use of proxy in the app
  3. Integration into HA re-enabled.
    “Send data to cloud” field not activated.
    Result:
    in the app I see that proxy has reactivated itself. As a result, the app can no longer retrieve data from the gateway…

After I deactivate Proxy in the app, the next time I open the app, the slider is back to Proxy “on”

HA still seems to be sending data to the cloud.
Integration installed on 03/31/2023.

If I deactivate the integration in HA, I can retrieve the values ​​in the app again.

Tested to disable the HA integration and run the station directly without the proxy. Run it for one day and there were no missing data points. Activated the HA integration again and same story - several periods with no logging which represents about 10 h per 24h. Checked the Mobil-Alerts integration. Except of the sensors it has two variables: sensor.proxy with a value of “192.168.1.1:80” and binary_sensor.proxy_is_used with a value of “Off”. Just curious what those variables mean and if it has something to do with my problem. My gateway is 192.168.0.1 and the Raspberry PI with HA has a static IP of 192.168.0.154. This is how the configuration of the gateway looks like.

Hello, another comparison test for illustration: The network settings are with active integration with proxy and deactivated integration without proxy (see pictures).
Without me changing anything else.
It would be good to be able to use the HA integration and the Mobile Alerts app analogously.

integration active:

Software MOBILE-ALERTS-Gateway V1.50.00
Compilation Date 02/11/15
Compilation Time 10:50:00
Serial No. (hex.) 800E2513
Serial No. (dec.) 00 92 69 95
Name MOBILEALERTS-Gateway
Registration state Registered
Use DHCP Yes
Fixed IP 192.168.1.222
Fixed Netmask 255.255.255.0
Fixed Gateway 192.168.1.254
Fixed DNS IP 192.168.1.253
DHCP valid Yes
DHCP IP 192.168.178.143
DHCP Netmask 255.255.255.0
DHCP Gateway 192.168.178.1
DHCP DNS 192.168.178.1
DNS states 0 / 0
Data Server Name www.data199.com
Use Proxy Yes
Proxy Server Name 192.168.178.154
Proxy Port 40XXX
Proxy Server IP XXXXXX
Last contact 168122428100
RF channel 2

integration NOT active:

Software MOBILE-ALERTS-Gateway V1.50.00
Compilation Date 02/11/15
Compilation Time 10:50:00
Serial No. (hex.) 800E2513
Serial No. (dec.) 00 92 69 95
Name MOBILEALERTS-Gateway
Registration state Registered
Use DHCP Yes
Fixed IP 192.168.1.222
Fixed Netmask 255.255.255.0
Fixed Gateway 192.168.1.254
Fixed DNS IP 192.168.1.253
DHCP valid Yes
DHCP IP 192.168.178.143
DHCP Netmask 255.255.255.0
DHCP Gateway 192.168.178.1
DHCP DNS 192.168.178.1
DNS states 0 / 0
Data Server Name www.data199.com
Use Proxy No
Proxy Server Name 192.168.1.1
Proxy Port 80
Data Server IP 192.168.178.154
Last contact 168122464400
RF channel 2

Hello
Marking the decimal (comma or period) shouldn’t be a problem? I’ve had trouble with it in several places.

Hi all,

Unfortunately for me and fortunately for the integration, last week was rainy enough to complete rework of the rain sensor. I’ve added there binary sensor “Is raining” (positive if there was the rain in last 15 minutes) and rain levels for last 15 minutes, last hour and last 24 hours.

1 Like

I updated, one element is still not correct “is raining”.
I’ll make it rain in the evening to see if that fixes it :slight_smile:

I deleted the sensor and this is how it was created again. I’ll do it again.
Képernyőkép 2023-04-20 124737

After deleting the repo and reinstalling it, the result is as follows:
kép

Two data with the same name may not be good.

Hello @PlusPlus-ua ,

I would like to report back briefly. Is it possible to find a way to use the HA integration and the mobile alerts app anlog?
If I activate the integration, the data can no longer be accessed via the app.

Even after reinstalling the integration (do not send data to cloud) this is the case.

Otherwise the integration works perfectly - thank you very much!

best regards

The current state is this:
kép

In the morning there was a little “rain” again (I watered it)
I can test it better on the weekend
The rest is flawless. In principle, the wind sensor also sends "N-E-W…) data
This might be interesting. But congratulations on the integration.

I’ll fix the same name of last hour and last day sensors, my mistake.

Not able to understand why “Is raining” sensor is unavailable.

Could you send me the logs?

Unfortunately, I haven’t the wind sensor. Have plans to buy it, but later. What’s wrong with presenting wing direction in degrees? New entity which convert degrees to N-E-S-W etc. could be easily added since it just conversion of same value.

The degree is perfect. there’s nothing wrong with that.
By default, the sensor sends information about directions. I haven’t looked into why this is good or what the difference is between the degree and the sent direction.
The log file went private.
The date/time has not been updated for me, but I will do another reinstallation today/tomorrow.