Moes BHT-002 Thermostat local control (Tuya based)

Solved after days of retries with tuya_local (NOT Local tuya) integration!!

Bonjour @phenixar , merci ça a fonctionné.
J’ai à présent les bonnes températures.
Par contre, impossible d’allumer ou éteindre les thermostats depuis HA. Il y a une solution, s’il te plaît ?
Merci

@delumerlino

Hi, do you have more information about “tuya_local”? What is meant by this?
Thanks

Here is the repo: GitHub - make-all/tuya-local: Local support for Tuya devices in Home Assistant

Honnêtement, j’ai galéré avec cette option, en faite ce n’est pas un bouton on/off, tu choisis soit auto soit off.
Pour moi c’est pas intuitif et pas très pratique.

Good morning, I still have my BHT-002 integrated with LOCAL TUYA, but it does not correctly reflect the manual mode. When the Thermostat is in manual mode HA it reflects automatic mode:
This is my device settings

Do you know what is misconfigured?

2 Likes

Hi @edudele - did you find the right cinfiguration settings? I have the same problems.

I have same problem. Is there any fix for this ?

hy can you show me the setings because i see you have your thermostat on idle but my in HA show me only Auto How can i make to change on heating when is start to heat.Thank you advance!

hy did you fiind the setings (problem is there no status if idle or heating).Thank you!

Add this to your climate file, replace existing part with this.

HVAC_MODE_SETS = {
“manual/auto”: {
HVAC_MODE_HEAT: “manual”,
HVAC_MODE_AUTO: “auto”,
},
“Manual/Auto”: {
HVAC_MODE_HEAT: “Manual”,
HVAC_MODE_AUTO: “Auto”,
},
“Manual/Program”: {
HVAC_MODE_HEAT: “Manual”,
HVAC_MODE_AUTO: “Program”,
},
“True/False”: {
HVAC_MODE_HEAT: True,
},
“1/0”: {
HVAC_MODE_HEAT: “1”,
HVAC_MODE_AUTO: “0”,
},
}

1 Like

It didn’t work for me. Changed my Climate Entity to Unavailable.

Anybody has any idea on how to make the fire icon turn on if the target temperature is higher than the actual, and off otherwise?

Are you sure you edited it correctly? Also did you do a restart after the changes? Mine work perfect all 3 of them

So once again, go to climate file finder section HVAV_MODE_SETS change that text with the above. Restart HA, add thermostat and all should work fine power icon to turn off, flame to turn on and calendar to set to program mode.

Yes! You are right. It works now. Turns out that copying and pasting your code left me with the wrong quotes on the yaml file.
May I suggest you edit HVAC_MODE_SETS and put it in code mode?

Again, thanks for the quick reply.

I think now there are 2 things missing on this integration, that the tuya_local already has:

1. The Comfort / ECO that shows the mode on the screen.
    Screenshot from 2022-08-13 19-43-55

2. The ability to Lock
    Screenshot from 2022-08-13 19-44-09

Both things are available for the same hardware on the Tuya_Local integration but not available on the LocalTuya integration (which is the one we are talking about here)

I can’t see nothing in your screenshot.

Can’t get the auto mode to be overriden by the manual mode for say… an hour, and then go back to auto mode…

Hey Net786,
I’m running HA on a rasp (Hassio) and have this issue with auto showing up instead of the manual setting.
I tried to follow your advice to add the lines in the climate file, but I’m not sure to understand where to find this file.
I integrated the Thermostat by LocalTuya integration.

Could you please help me out?

Thanks!

Hey,

It is under custom components , local tuya, climate