Moes BHT-002 Thermostat local control (Tuya based)

I got it like this: I installed the original Local Tuya and then there I replaced all the files with the files from Climate 1.1.2 project, except manifest.json. And that’s all.
Thanks to Artist for the great job.

2 Likes

Hi!
If I already used Localtuya v.3.3.0 what I can do? Can I install your integration also?
Thanks!

I just installed two BHT-002 with the localtuya integration which is working fine so far.
What is strange is that in HA and the Smart Life App the “Set Temperature” in programme mode is not the one programmed in the schedule but the one which you can enter via the slider in the App or Thermostat in HA… Example: Programmed 22°C, HA + App shows 20°C.

The thing is, changing the temperature does not have any impact in programme mode. Does anyone also recognized and solved that issue?

Finally local tuya has been updated with climate support. Does anyone know how to configure this thermostat after this update:

With this one, mine Thermostat is showing wrong current Temperature.

1 Like

Hi!
I added MOES BHT-002 as climate under Artist instructions, but I have only Auto mode - I cant switch to manual Heating ((
Somebody has right instructions?
Thanks!

Hello, could you send me these settings that you used?

2 Likes

I have the same problem. When adding “new” climate device BHT-002 with local Tuya climate, wrong temperature is showing. While existing climate devices BHT-002 before update of local Tuya climate still show the correct temperature.
Would be interesting to understand the right entity setting for BHT-002 when using local Tuya.

1 Like

Hello tout le monde,
J’ai également 6 thermostats Moes bht-002 wifi et c’est la misère :confused:. De mon côté obligé d’utiliser old tuya pour avoir la bonne température. Donc si quelqu’un as une astuce sur local tuya je suis preneur également. Merci.

Hi Artist,
Just to inform you, now with the standard localtuya we can configure climate device.
BHT-002 are supported correctly.
To verify, I removed completly files, remove cache, re-download localtuya project.
The only part of BHT-002 I hate is that we can’t get the status of the relay, I was by it for this :frowning: … I don’t know how to simply change the firmware and don’t want to crash the device :slight_smile:

Regards.

Hello mellowtrinik,
Concernant les tuya, j’ai aussi des soucis avec mes valeurs, en passant par tuyalocal, je n’ai plus du tout de soucis, par contre il faut bien paramettrer la valeur precision :

Pour ma part régler la précision sur 0.5 a fait apparaitre les bonnes valeurs.
Cordialement.

1 Like

Solved after days of retries with tuya_local (NOT Local tuya) integration!!

Bonjour @phenixar , merci ça a fonctionné.
J’ai à présent les bonnes températures.
Par contre, impossible d’allumer ou éteindre les thermostats depuis HA. Il y a une solution, s’il te plaît ?
Merci

@delumerlino

Hi, do you have more information about “tuya_local”? What is meant by this?
Thanks

Here is the repo: GitHub - make-all/tuya-local: Local support for Tuya devices in Home Assistant

Honnêtement, j’ai galéré avec cette option, en faite ce n’est pas un bouton on/off, tu choisis soit auto soit off.
Pour moi c’est pas intuitif et pas très pratique.

Good morning, I still have my BHT-002 integrated with LOCAL TUYA, but it does not correctly reflect the manual mode. When the Thermostat is in manual mode HA it reflects automatic mode:
This is my device settings

Do you know what is misconfigured?

2 Likes

Hi @edudele - did you find the right cinfiguration settings? I have the same problems.

I have same problem. Is there any fix for this ?

hy can you show me the setings because i see you have your thermostat on idle but my in HA show me only Auto How can i make to change on heating when is start to heat.Thank you advance!