Moes BRT-100 Zigbee trv

I have just purchased a Moes BRT-100 Zigbee trv, which I have connected to my hacked Silvercrest (Lidl) Smart Home Gateway, Zigbee2MQTT and Home Assistant. I use the same GW with multiple other smart devices with no issues, Xiaomi motion sensors, temperature sevnsors, light switches, etc. But the Moes BRT-100 trv doesnt seem to want to accept any controls from HA. It’s all added in Zigbee2MQTT fine, with interview completed, etc, and I can see all the controls, but I can’t seem to affect any control. As per the image, if I try and update the temperature, it quickly snaps back to its original value. Does anyone have any experience with this please?
valve

1 Like

Did you ever get to the bottom of why these BRT-100 TRVs don’t appear to work terribly well out of the box? I have one here to test before plunging on the decision to replace all my rad valve. I cannot understand what the switch does (nothing??). The operation mode is stuck in Heat. Preset doesn’t seem to make any difference no matter what mode is chosen. Setting the temp does exactly as you state, it snaps back after a few seconds to whatever is set on the valve itself. Quite annoying.