Moes/Tuya Underfloor Heating Thermostat (wrong temps)

I am testing out an underfloor heating thermostat (electric underfloor heating). The unit I’m using is a Tuya based Moes GBLWW-N. I have it connected to Tuya, and it is reporting into my Tuya iot account, as well as working from the Tuya app. In Home Assistant, it shows up using the standard Tuya integration. I can see it presented as a thermostat.

The issue is the target temp readings for the thermostat in Home Assistant. In the Tuya app, I can set the desired temperature anywhere from 5 degrees C, up to 35 degrees C.

The target values for this thermostat in HA show 1 degree C, up to 7, moving in half degree increments. It is changing the target temp in the Tuya app (for example, 5 degrees in HA equals 25 degrees in Tuya). It is like the temperature mapping is incorrect.

Anyone else seen this?

The mapping is probably applied from a standard thermostat and some company have made some changes to their product.
You will have to report the issue to the developer of the integration, which is usually thorugh the issues pane on the GitHub page for the integration.

you are spot on … Thermostat IAYz2WK1th0cMLmL report wrong temperature again on latest HA releases · Issue #849 · tuya/tuya-home-assistant · GitHub

Just for broader knowledge. The Zigbee versions of these thermostats report just fine. It is the WiFi versions which have this issue.

I have the same issue with WiFi thermostat. reported temp = one fifth of actual