Multiple problems after upgrading to 2021.2.1

I’ve had numerous issues with the update, running on an rpi4 with buster on kernel 5.10.11-v8+
This is a venv environment running on python 3.8.7 :-

System Health
Version	core-2021.2.1
Installation Type	Home Assistant Core
Development	false
Supervisor	false
Docker	false
Virtual Environment	true
Python Version	3.8.7
Operating System Family	Linux
Operating System Version	5.10.11-v8+
CPU Architecture	aarch64
Timezone	

Firstly I updated python from 3.7 to 3.8.7 manually, following this
https://community.home-assistant.io/t/update-python-to-the-new-version-3-9/233523/22

This went well.
I created the new venv, which also appeared to go well and then upgraded home assistant.

So quite a few problems after this. Firstly HA seemed to take an age during the first start and subsequent restarts. On logging on via ssh, I noticed even on restarts, multiple cc1 processes running and maxing out the cpu. Why would HA need to compile every restart?
I tracked this problem down to the webostv integration, in the summarised log it appears as follows: -

Logger: homeassistant.setup
Source: setup.py:138
First occurred: 15:53:08 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 15:53:08

Setup failed for webostv: Requirements for webostv not found: ['aiopylgtv==0.3.3'].

In the main log, this displays hundreds of lines of attempted compilation, along the lines of: -

Unable to install package aiopylgtv==0.3.3: ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: command: /srv/homeassistant/bin/python3.8 /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pip/_vendor/pep517/_in_process.py build_wheel

I’m also getting many other errors, not linked to webostv, such as these: -

Logger: aiohttp.server
Source: /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/aiohttp/web_protocol.py:393
First occurred: 15:41:04 (5 occurrences)
Last logged: 16:02:11

Unhandled exception

and

Logger: locationsharinglib.Service
Source: /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/locationsharinglib/locationsharinglib.py:170
First occurred: 16:15:13 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 16:15:13

Received response code:500

Which sound important.

I’ve commented out the webostv settings in my configuration.yaml which will hopefully stop the startup compilation. But is webostv actually a working integration for anyone else?

The lovelace UI seems to work ok, with the exception of buttons on the Configurations / Server Controls page, I cannot check my configuration, if I do I get a never ending circle of doom and the “Server Management” buttons restart and stop, don’t do anything.

Has anyone else encountered anything like these issues and are there any suggestions or solutions please, much appreciated.

I too have problems after upgrading to 2021.2.1. The core does not completely start up, even after power-off reboot. The following are the supervisor log messages after trying to create a snapshot, and after trying to upgrade to 2021.2.2:

21-02-09 21:53:34 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.jobs] 'SnapshotManager.do_snapshot_full' blocked from execution, system is not running - CoreState.STARTUP
21-02-09 21:54:29 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.utils] Can't execute wrapper while a task is in progress

I get the popup message at the bottom left: “Home Assistant is starting, not everything will be available until it is finished.”

The default dashboard is not available, a custom one shows messages similar to above.

Core 2021,2.1, Supervisor 20201.02.6, host OS 5.11. Standard Raspberry Pi 4b.

Don’t want to make a mess of topics, but I experience the same and this might be related:

Has anyone any insight into my issues? Have I provided enough info?