Mushroom Cards - Build a beautiful dashboard easily šŸ„ (Part 1)

Just set this up today for my cell, and it is fantastic. Also followed along with Zack to fine tune. Great work man!

disable the other tap actions for that card

1 Like

How on earth do you get these iconā€™s ? I have been searching a lot for this, but canā€™t seem to find it. Iā€™m using Afvalwijzer too.

The new 1.6.1 Mushroom version is out with Media player card :tv: and the Lock card :unlock: !

lockmedia-player

19 Likes

Already integrated the media card in my dashboards, and love it! Much cleaner than other options.

One request (Iā€™ll post this on the GH as well): Would it be possible to add TTS entry to the card?

2 Likes

That works great - but is it possible to evaulate the state of an entity thats matched in the entity list of the auto_entities card based on rules in the mushroom card?

So if I created a singlw mushroom template card, i could set the icon color to be:

{{ (states('sensor.bedroom_thermometer_power') |int(0) < 80 ) | iif('orange', 'green') }}

If I have an auto_entities card that shows several batteries, is it possible to pass the entity name to evaluate them all?

edit: Found the answer - need to use ā€˜this.entity_idā€™ in the template.

1 Like

Awesome, that helped quite a bit. Thanks!

found a solution for the covers?

Isnā€™t fixed with the last release ?

1 Like

oh nice, it is fixed! thanks!

The new cards donā€™t seem to work on mobile app - I can see them in the web but not using home assistant mobile app, any idea? All other mushroom cards work as expected. I have HA docker and Iā€™ve downloaded the js from the latest release. Thanks and great work

Have you tried closing the app completely and re-opening it? could be a caching issue.

2 Likes

Is it only me that on Alarm chip I canā€™t do anything? Disarm, Arm is greyed out.

On HA default all is good.

1 Like

Yes I tried refresh, remove the JS from resources and add back again, logout loginā€¦ it doesnā€™t seem to work - Iā€™m using iOS app, any clue?

everything has been working fine installing Mushroom.js ( 1.4.0 ) threw resources but I tried to update to the latest by deleting mushroom from my www folder and uploaded the latest version also rebooted do I need to do something else? no media card no vaccum card. or maybe I am confusedā€¦tried updating to 1.6.0. ( Scratch this post after reading otherā€™s comments I cleared cache on my windows Chrome browser and they are there )

1 Like

not sure, I would think its a cache issue forsure. The new cards show up fine on my iphone

Yes it was a cache issue - on the mobile app Iā€™ve selected the option Reset Frontend Cache and now all works fine ( App Configuration > Debugging ) thanks all for the support - this is a great project.

Iā€™m getting this error with the new media card if I select something in the dropdown menu of volume control or media controls.

If I make manually a array in yaml it works.

I am working on automating my ceiling fan using a broadlink rm pro. I have on/off and change direction working and I want to use the mushroom fan card. Unfortunately it has an oscillating option, but no way of changing the direction. Will the card be updated to include changing direction?

2 Likes

Whatā€™s your HA version? I think 2022.4 is needed to have the editor works great