Mushroom Cards - Build a beautiful dashboard easily 🍄 (Part 1)

Would you mind sharing your chip top bar code? I cannot get the bar to span across the whole width (only a column wide) and I really like your weather and person chips.

You need to add the code to the badges section of the dashboard to have it span the whole page.

2 Likes
2 Likes

That’s the mini graph card: GitHub - kalkih/mini-graph-card: Minimalistic graph card for Home Assistant Lovelace UI

Oh, thanks. Actually have that installed and using it in one view. But when I configured it, it only had the single view and I never looked for updates🤦‍♂️

@gfandrea or others, I’m willing to use the vertical-stack-in-card resource for the first time but I’m not able to load this into my frontend. Even after I restarted home assistant, it doesn’t show up. If I check my resources, I’m able to find the vertical-stack-in-card resource:
2022-04-25 18_28_03-Configuration – Home Assistant

I deleted and reinstalled already 3 times but without any success. Could you help me out? Thanks in advance.

Hi
I want to make a custom card based on one of the cards in this Hacs.
Where can I find the code for the included cards?

Ex. I want to mod the entities cards to by default show the icon in color x (green).
Peace :dove: :v:

Awesome, worked like a charm. Thanks a lot!

Hi Leon, did you use your own icons to display the waste collection info?

In the latest release, I feel a delay between clicking on the card and the action. In the minimalist-ui there is no such delay. This is true?

Set your “Hold Action” and “Double Tap Action” to “No Action”

1 Like

Yes I use my own icons.

I’ll try and add the code to this comment later. But I’m using a mixture of vertical and horizontal stacks to make everything work. So over her I have a vertical stack card that has the chip card as the first card and then a horizontal stack for the two columns and in each card of the horizontal stack I have vertical stack so that everything stays aligned.

1 Like

Is there a way to label conditional Chip cards? I have a bunch of conditional chips in a horizontal layout that only display if they’re on (think “leak detected” or “windows open” or “vacation mode is on”). The problem is that I have 10 of these conditional chips and in the visual editor, they’re all just labeled as “conditional”. So if I want to edit one or rearrange, I have to click into each one and then go back and remember that “the 3rd one down is window alerts, and the 4th one down is a door is opened”. See example below:

5 Likes

How can I display a chip (or more then one) for a specific user? Is this also possible for a entity?

I with ya on this one. I have an area just for a series of conditional chips between my users and the rest of my cards and figuring out which is which can be a PITA.

Not sure if it’s your issue, but I was using the documentation from stack-in card and it started with "- type: " and I had to remove the dash to get it working. Messed with me for about an hour before I found it lol

Check out the state switch card and use it with you mushroom cards.

@FreakLikeMe , Thanks! Works pretty nice.

It should be fixed in the next release :slightly_smiling_face: Improve chips list display in editor by piitaya ¡ Pull Request #404 ¡ piitaya/lovelace-mushroom ¡ GitHub

3 Likes