Mushroom Cards - Build a beautiful dashboard easily 🍄 (Part 1)

Thanks works perfectly :smiley:

@Turbo4door - If it helps this is how I’ve just done it based on what mode my heating system is in, using Dans tip from above:

:host { 
  --primary-text-color: {% if is_state_attr("climate.wiser_living_room", "is_boosted", true) -%} red 
                       {% elif is_state_attr("climate.wiser_living_room", "is_heating", true) -%} #FF9800
                       {% endif %};
}
5 Likes

Thanks for that great work. I really love these cards. With the light cards i have a small problem.

If i try to control one of my Philips Hue lights it works in general. But i am missing the saturation level. I am able to control the bightness, the color, the temprature, but not the saturation level. Ich i use the standard lovelace light card in the color wheels the saturation level is there.

Do i miss something or is saturation really not available?

How disable vibro feedback on mobile?

1 Like

Did you found a way to get this working?

Click on your avatar in the side menu, option will be there to turn off vibration.

You can disable it from the app settings but there is a bug with some phones that need to be fixed : Disable haptic feedback (vibration) on andriod device · Issue #93 · piitaya/lovelace-mushroom · GitHub

1 Like

looks like this will fix it :slight_smile:

What are you all using to hide/show groups of cards (ex. show living room cards and hide all other cards)?

Hi everyone,

how can I make it only the icon flashes?
At the moment this is how I solved it.
Unfortunately only the complete card.

type: custom:mushroom-template-card
        secondary: '{{ states(''sensor.abfall_bio'') }}'
        entity: sensor.abfall_bio
        layout: vertical
        primary: Bio
        multiline_secondary: true
        icon_color: >-
          {% if is_state('sensor.abfall_bio', 'heute',) %} light-green {% elif

is_state('sensor.abfall_bio', 'morgen') %} light-green {% else %} 
          disabled {%endif %}
        style: |
          ha-card {
            border-radius: px;
            animation: {% if is_state('sensor.abfall_bio', 'heute')%} blink 4s linear infinite;
            {% endif %}
          }
          @keyframes blink {
            50% {opacity: 0;}
            }
        tap_action:
          action: more-info
        icon: mdi:recycle
        fill_container: true

How can I get the light to show “Off” when the light is off (instead of the brightness)?

If you don’t need a slider, use the template card instead.

the slider looks so good though. just trying to get it to look more like the fan (when the fan is off, “off” is shown. when the fan is on, percentage is shown).

I’m confused. The light on the picture is turned off? And it it a light card?

- type: custom:mushroom-light-card
                entity: light.master_bedroom_front_pendant
                fill_container: true
                use_light_color: true
                show_brightness_control: true
                show_color_control: true
                collapsible_controls: true
                name: Front

The light in the picture is off but the brightness is still shown (79%) instead of showing “Off”.

Have you checked light.master_bedroom_front_pendant in Developer Tools —> States if brightness is shown correctly?

v1.8.3

No big changes for this release but some improvements and bug fixes.

You can now customize icon, control and badge sizes using themes variables :art:. You can find the full list of themes variables in Mushroom Themes documentation. If you want bigger icons or smaller slider. It’s now possible :artist:

Well, for me this IS a BIG change. Hurray!!!
Thanks @piitaya. This is very helpful.

I created a sensor to keep track of the energy production/consumption of our household. The sensor is adding up the production/consumption from the 3 phases. I would like to have a chips card indicating the total energy production/consumption and additionally I would like to color the icon green when we are injecting energy in the grid and red when consumed.

I have tried many things but it doesn’t work out for me with the template card. Could someone guide me in the right direction?

This is my piece of code.

- type: template
        entity: sensor.power_total
        icon: |
          {% set state=states('sensor.power_total') %}
          {% if state < 0 %}
          mdi:transmission-tower-import
          {% elif state > 0 %}
          mdi:transmission-tower-export
          {% else %}
          mdi:transmission-tower
          {% endif %}
        icon_color: |-
          {% set state=states('sensor.power_total') %}
          {% if state < 0 %}
          green
          {% elif state > 0 %}
          red
          {% else %}
          orange
          {% endif %}
          content: '{{ sensor.power_total }}'

If that is not a copy error, your indentation is wrong.

won’t work. Use

content: |-
   {{ states('sensor.power_total') }}

or

content: |-
   {{ states(entity) }}

additionally I would like to color the icon green when we are injecting energy in the grid and red when consumed.

Why do you have 3 rules? What is orange for? Same with icon: What is mdi:transmission-tower for?

Anyone know if it’s possible to add the ‘?’ indicator from the image to a template chip? - I’d like to use it to contain a number to show how many doors, windows etc are open.

e7cbbb0d98984c8ed2c8ce03a91278f0b02ebe7c

1 Like

Nice idea!

+1