My Corona Virus card

It may be a browser thing. I’m using Chrome on my phone and PC.

Yeah. Doesn’t work on iphone using chrome either. Weird. Just says Not Fully Configured

I guess you cleared the cache. Try it outside of HA?

Hhhm. Direct link to arcgis site works on iphone. On my surface pro it works properly inside of HA.

Is it possible to just have the line chart show updates once per day?

Just curious did you put these rest platforms under sensors?

gdreelin
yes. I use separate files, so in sensors.yaml

shaikmonster
The mini-graph card has an update_interval option that should do the trick.

Thanks for that information. Love your card setup!

Question on the bar card. Your shows the bars fully filled but when I did it, it showed them partly filled. I setup the state one like you had and changed it to Virginia. I get the readings from the REST sensors but it will not display. I even got the county map like you had for Virginia to replace the Alabama one. In addition the COVID map below that always comes up with the default screen not the map is there a way to fix it to map only?

gdreelin
Partially filled is correct. I did not have it configured correctly in the initial post. You want to see a percentage of the max for current, deaths and recovered in the bars.

You can find help on the scrape setup here: Help with Corona Scrape Sensor

I haven’t found a way to start that site at any other location.

BTW I edited the code a few times. I vertically centered the text in the bars and fixed a mouseover issue among other things. You may want to update yours.

I really wanted the numbers to be in the upper left part of the mini-graph and came up with an ugly kludge to get it done in the unit entry. It doesn’t scale with page width at all. If anyone knows the proper way to do this, I’m all ears.

Bmorgan,

Thanks for the help. I was able to get the map to show up in the edit phase but once I saved it, it disappeared so just going to play with it until it works. The two titles to the left (confirmed) and right (death) are overlapping the map how do you move those out some? I changed a lot of settings to get it to move but only ended up moving the “Virginia Infected” part which I needed to do as well.

gdreelin
I just made the image smaller till if fit

background-size: 20%;

Love that funny that is what I ended up doing… Thanks

I don’t suppose someone can help me with this error for the covid code above?

Expected a value of type {entity,name,icon} | entity-id for entities.0.align_header but received "center".

This is my covid-19 page for som countries :slight_smile:

I would suggest that debugging is not done in ‘share my projetct’, but rather in ‘configuration’.
It’s lovely that so many have been inspired by my original post, but it’s getting messy, and the thread should have been split.

Thank you sir!

Hi, it’s possible to have a config for delta (Day by Day) panel?
Thanks