My latest Lovelace Screens [Updated]

ok silly question have you checked with the configuration validator to ensure everything is correct, if this validates you need to reboot your system for changes to be applied.

Also if you have never added an alarm panel before you might have to remove the automations containing it in the package until after you reboot, re-add them then reboot again.

have you tried removing the alarm_control_panel: line from the alarm_system.yaml file? I thought you did need that when using !include. I could be wrong though. I know I made that mistake in the past.

I did a reboot. No errors or anything else. But what should be the functionalityā€¦ where should I look for the alarm panel?

If all went well you should be able to see your alarm panel in the states tab

Thanks for helping. Everything works now just fine.
Again thanks for sharing, itā€™s all just amazing!

1 Like

@ jimpower May i ask how did you change the color of the labels from black to white within your cards?

I use a theme called midnight, can find it in a package called theme_control

how do you create your pictures? photoshop?

I just use paint to be honest mainly to resize how I would like them, once I get more time I will use PS to make some nicer ones.

nice, i think you mentioned earlier that home assistant is slow when you try and load it?

@david1 I use 3 separate instances of HA my main one is slow to load but thats because I have over 1000 states being monitored. Lots of sensors and templates. Iā€™m not concerned with the speed of my main one as its used for all of the polling and I used my other 2 for my apps and automatons.

why so many?

most are to pull out the attributes I wish to use from other sensors, some for conditional states mainly about being able to display what I would like from the frontend.

@Pre10der @sparkydave I finally managed to get around to adding bom forecast component have implemented it into animated weather card.

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks @Jimpower! Iā€™ll take a look. Appreciate you letting us know.

1 Like

@jimpower - Iā€™m getting some weird rendering happening. What sort of image does cardbackK.jpg contain (itā€™s not in your repo so i simply commented that line out which may be causing it)?

its just a background image shouldnā€™t case that. Iā€™d say you probably need to clear cache also.

Not a cache issue - testing in incog. window. Iā€™ll do some more troubleshooting.

Thanks! Can you let me know how to implement that ? Or provide me with a link with more info on that theme thing? Never saw that beforeā€¦

I was wondering about that cardbackk.jpg as well as i did not find it but for me the cards are working. I have tried the history graph card only so farā€¦