My latest Lovelace Screens [Updated]

New Rounded Cards with shadowing and background

27 Likes

How did you do this? Looks fucking awesome

2 Likes

Hi David thanks I can’t post the code here as its nearly 2500 lines of yaml :wink: you can find all code in my repo Lovelace

Caution its now up to 4000 lines of yaml

1 Like

Nice work mate, I do love posts like this for ideas.

2 Likes

Nicely done!

1 Like

Yeah, very nice. One question, how do you get your icons and labels to be white? I could only get the labels white with color: white which strangely, I see you didn’t need(!). Nothing I did changed the icon colour.

1 Like

This is really great, truly inspirational, nice work!

1 Like

I use lovelace in conjunction with a theme called midnight, you can find it in my package theme_control

1 Like

Thanks, I’m really loving the Lovelace: Mini Media Player its a great addition. Would be great if I could add a default banner or background to the card whilst nothing is playing.

Thanks!
Great idea, I’ll add a background option in the next release to display a provided background while no artwork is present.

1 Like

dude! these look great, just used the pictures for presence code.
For some reason i dont have the banner at the bottom of my picture-elements card. any thoughts?

I had to add it with paint on the picture first

1 Like

Icons (marked with red arrows) can be white?

And the inscription (marked with a white cube and a white arrow) will be white?

1 Like

Do you have any custom_ui in your config or are running more then one theme?. You may also need to clear your browser cache.

No, just one theme like yours.

I deleted cache, the same. Do you have white icons?

Beautiful stuff, lots of inspiration here!

One question: how do you get the icon to turn yellow for Living: Detected?

1 Like

It is set within the midnight theme I use, you can change it to whatever colour you like from within the theme.

Hi Jimpower, It theme is so beautiful. Any chance for you to share your lovelace folder as it is not in your Git and it seems your pictures are stored in this forlder.

Thank you again for sharing this theme.

1 Like

I have uploaded to github you can find them here

Thank you so much for the share of your work. It’s awesome.

2 Likes