My Lovelace Plugins

I think this might make more sense for that use: https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant-polymer/pull/1779#issuecomment-430205102

1 Like

This is great, thanks

For the new fold-entity-row card, how can I add secondary info to the top item?
For example, when using a group entity it auto populates the list, but I want the group to show the last changed status, but not the entities below.

Edit: Never mind, I just had to add the secondary_info option under the head tag.

looks amazing! do you have a github page where you share the code?

1 Like

This is a simple label. fold-entity-row is exactly what I’m looking for (possibility hide few entities in one) but I don’t like triangle icon.

1 Like

So how would you open an close the fold?

By click on the head entity.

Changing the click behavior of the header is kind of hard

How about a design change instead? More Material Design.

2 Likes

Oh yes, in my opinion it looks much better now.

This has finally been fixed.

1 Like

Would it be hard to make a card that when pressed (or long pressed) can hide or unhide another card?

I’m trying to find a way to have like a toggle (made from an image) that is part of a picture elements card that when pressing say the light image, the fold-entity-row card can appear under the elements card. It’s sort of like a clickable conditional card.

Why not just make the image toggle a switch (mqtt switches can be used as dummies) and display the conditional card depending on it’s state?

Ya that’s what I was thinking to do, but wasn’t sure if it was easier to have a toggle button that pointed to a card to hide it, as to not have too many extra switches and stuff in HA just for UI purposes.

The line between front- and back-end blurs somewhere close to where you are right now

It is very blurry.

To me, UI navigation and operations are all front end tasks where as device / entity operations are back end tasks. I think the goal of lovelace was to separate the devices from the UI, which is where creating a binary switch for ui operations seems like the reverse of that goal.

Getting this error message. I have removed the old js and reference in lovelace. What else can it be?

local/fold-entity-row.js:138:16 Uncaught NotSupportedError: Failed to execute ‘define’ on ‘CustomElementRegistry’: this constructor has already been used with this registry

You’re using a bugged version from a couple of days ago.
Redownload the latest version of the .js file from github and try again.

1 Like

After updating to HassIO 0.80.2 this morning I now get the below error when I navigate to a page that includes a long_press.

https://xxxxx.duckdns.org:8123/local/custom_ui/long-press.js?v=252428:47:56 Uncaught TypeError: document.querySelector(
).$$ is not a function

any ideas what this is?

I just pushed a new version to github that fixes this.

That’s also - probably - the last change I’ll do to this plugin

Extremely functional! I will use it in applications with alarms, among others.