Myelas Commpact Alarm (Risco Group, Electronics Line)

no, node (8.x and 10.x sould be fine).

No docker for now :frowning:

fantastic!!
is there any way to install it as an add-on on HA?

iā€™d really love to get the going but no idea how to setup node.js which appears to be my first hurdle ! can anyone help please ?

I am on the same pageā€¦ didnā€™t get this working yetā€¦

really interesting, already thinking of replacing the risco panel by a new home assistant tabblet, and then using NFC badges with smartwatch or whatever to arm/disarm the system :slight_smile:

really nice!

Anyone already succeed? Can you post some details then about how to config? Thnx in advance

ok, i get started with this
installed ubuntu, installed and config node js, changed config line

installed MQTT server as addon on my home assistant
so i start your node, it gives me no error, i see info : connected to MQTT = OK
i see my status in the log of my alarm like armed/disamred, so OK, so its now started polling
that seems to be OK on that side

now in home assistant, added the config below, but the state of my alarm panel = UNKNOWN
mqtt broker is started without any error in log file

so i dont know whats wrong :frowning:

mqtt:
  broker: 127.0.0.1
  port: 1883
  username: xxx
  password:  yyyy

alarm_control_panel:
  - platform: mqtt
    state_topic: "riscopanel/armstatus"
    command_topic: "riscopanel/armstatus/SET"
    payload_disarm: "disarmed" 
    payload_arm_home: "partially"
    payload_arm_away: "armed"

seems it was a mqtt issue, so its working now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any chance to install this on hass.io?

yes, i have it running with this :

although some improvements are needed, since it makes connection with cloud, so if use ARM your house, its instant, so no time to leave your house :slight_smile:

https://github.com/lucacalcaterra/risco-mqtt-bridgehttps://github.com/lucacalcaterra/risco-mqtt-bridge

Running hassio on linux machine, node.js were and how do i install it? Addon?

Thanx.

no addon
there is a docker available, i am running it as a docker

Iā€™m not really proficient at writing code, but iā€™d love if somebody could put together a quick guide on how to incorporate this with Hass.io ā€¦
Even if somebody covers the basics such as " itā€™s easier to use the docker image, with an edited docker-compose.yaml file perhaps ( given Home assistant has an in builtin MQTT add on.

It looks a great addition, but beyond my ability to easily incorporate it :frowning:

this one is working fine
all described on that page : https://github.com/lucacalcaterra/risco-mqtt-bridge

2 Likes

I just had a look at the githib there @pergola.fabio my bad ā€¦ Now i just need to figure out how to load the docker imageā€¦ but iā€™ll work that outā€¦ hopefully.

Appreciate the reply :slight_smile:
D.

i have it running in portainer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah ha ! thereā€™s an official add on for that !!
Sounds a bit easier so farā€¦ Iā€™ll have a dig now today and see what i can figure out.

yeah, system is working verry good, only 1 downside

if you arm/disarm from a risco panel, then the state is not instant changed in HA (mqtt)
if you arm from the risco app, there is no delay

but thats something that has todo with the riscocould, since there the state is not changed instant too
but developer of the docker is going to change code, so the state will be based on the last event, and not on the state of riscocloud.com

1 Like

For me the add on provides additional function in automations, e.g if we all leave, and the alarm isnt set then arm it.
thereā€™s also a secondary reason, Iā€™m sick of having to open twenty apps to get in to my house :smiley: Gate automation app, alarm app, lights etc ā€¦

Ha turns on the lights when i get home, so my plan is to also have it open the gates,and disable the alarm :wink:

Last event would be a useful indication, better then waiting on state change on the www . I must check but iā€™ve never noticed this on my risco appā€¦

yes, thats all possible

i also do automations, turn off all lights/tv/radio when arming the house
i also have an NFC tag in my car, so i can disarm the risco swping my phone over the NFC

cool stuff indeed