Myelas Commpact Alarm (Risco Group, Electronics Line)

Ohh that NFC is a really nice touch …

and cheap too

2 Likes

@pergola.fabio do you recall how you resolved the issue or writable shares … https://github.com/lucacalcaterra/risco-mqtt-bridge/issues/8#issuecomment-477335393

Yes here:

Making some headway now :smiley: final Q … how do you edit the config.js file in advance of starting the container .

Good question :wink:
You need to manually download that file from GitHub, then edit it, place it somewhere you want in your config dir, make the correct link in portainer… Then boot :wink:

Maybe for first time you can enable logging, so you see if it boots up fine, and see if it connects to riscocloud en mqtt

Ouch, Getting the file is handy enough alright, but given its in a separate container, I dont think you can ssh in to the root of hass.io if im correct …

That’s why you need to setup that volume binding in portainer, so you can place the file wherever you want, I have mine in the /config folder, in a subfolder

If im understand you correctly, in Ha /config should = /mnt/data/supervisor/homeassistant/

Correct… In my case, running hassio on hassos

1 Like

Whats odd is, sure enough when i look in my Config folder ing HA, i see the auto created folders, per per you’re config … and i’ve whipped in the config.js file as required… but on starting the continer i’m greeted with "Error: Cannot find module ‘./config/config.js’ "

All sorted, Just had to relocate the file, then redeploy the continer. and I can see the MQTT messages now …

I’ll spend sometime setting up some sensor’s etc now in a wee while :wink:

good job :slight_smile:

1 Like

btw , did you see some autodiscover? like sensors? i did the mqtt alam manually in HA

No sensor’s discovered, only alarm_control_panel.mqtt_alarm but i manually added this to HA.

Aha, must be it, I already had it in my config, before I installed beta

Hola a todos, soy nuevo en esto, he hassio 0.91.3, necesito ayuda para integrarlo en hassio y no sé por dónde empezar, ¿habrá alguien tan amable que me ayude a instalar en hassio? saludos y gracias

ok, i have found an hassio addon project on github :slight_smile:

i didnt test yet, feedback is welcome!

good news guys,

just got information that risco wil launch soon a public API for developers, they will inform me next week about ETA
seems they also finished integration with amazon alexa already, probably launching verry soon

1 Like

Hi,

I have followed instructions, it was working but only via developer tool (service) but now it’s not working, I’m guessing after the home assistant update.

I am running on Synology via docker.
I have both eclipse-mosquitto and risco-mqtt-bridge containers running in docker.

I have filled out the following username, password, code, and selected site ID in config.js

I have both config.js and mosquitto.conf in the same folder (/Volume1/docker/mqtt/config) also included the data and log folders in the mqtt folder. but no files are in these folders.

config

Now when I try to arm or disarm via services nothing happens. I don’t see anything the home assistant log related to mqtt or alarm or risco to try to find the issues. I’m not exactly sure when this stopped working but I’m guessing it was after I updated home assistant.

But when it was working, functions were only via services.

I’m not sure if I set up everything correctly because the was no files in the data and log folders.

When it was working the MQTT alarm sensor on my home assistant overview page, would allow me to arm away or arm home which worked but it would not refresh/update to give me and option to disarm unless I restarted home assistant. but still, the MQTT alarm sensor would not give me an option to disarm

arm

I have attached a few screenshots of my configuration to show what I have set up and hopefully some is able to assist me getting working 100%