MyQ account issues

Sorry if I’m posting wrong, this is my first post, I’m a past Wink user switching over to HA, only a few days into it so sorry if this seems basic. I have a pi 3 with hass.io running and its a bit of a learning curve but finally got past the basics of adding z-wave and zigbee (took the longest) as well as ssl on duckdns, and its all running solid now. Adding 3rd party integrations has been quick and easy except I’ve been having issues with connecting to MyQ. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Followed directions from https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/myq/

configuration.yaml entry looks like this (tested email/password in app to be sure)

cover:
  - platform: myq
    username: [email protected]
    password: xxxxxxxx

Errors from Developer tool logs:

2019-10-31 15:53:12 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.cover] Error while setting up platform myq
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 150, in _async_setup_platform
await asyncio.wait_for(asyncio.shield(task), SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 442, in wait_for
return fut.result()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/myq/cover.py”, line 53, in async_setup_platform
myq = await login(username, password, websession)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pymyq/api.py”, line 162, in login
await api.authenticate(username, password)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pymyq/api.py”, line 117, in authenticate
login_request=True,
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pymyq/api.py”, line 85, in request
data = await resp.json(content_type=None)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/aiohttp/client_reqrep.py”, line 1040, in json
return loads(stripped.decode(encoding))
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/json/init.py”, line 348, in loads
return _default_decoder.decode(s)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/json/decoder.py”, line 337, in decode
obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/json/decoder.py”, line 355, in raw_decode
raise JSONDecodeError(“Expecting value”, s, err.value) from None
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

I am also using my-q, same issue.

Cause seems to be that Chamberlain has modified their API which happens from time to time: Problems logging in with MyQ component

MyQ stopped working earlier this week. A fix was released 2 hours ago in HA v0.101.1.

Thank You! for those new to this like me and google it and get intimidated by how you used to have to update, you can simply go to the ext /hassio/dashboard. IE put that /hassio/dashboard after your :8123 address in the url bar. It simply showed up in top left of dashboard as “update available” , click “update”