myVAILLANT integration

Hi,
I have a MiGo bridge, i think i can’t use MigoLink app.

You can ask the Saunier Duval after-sales service if you can use Migolink with your gateway model

1 Like

Result: It’s not possible to use Migolink with Migo bridge… :face_exhaling:

I apologise if this has been answered before…but does this work with the “new” 940f Gateway at this point in time?
Thanks.

Will the MyVaillant integration still work with the new HACS v2.0.0.0?

One of the “Breaking changes” 'listed:

• The sensor platform has been removed." makes me nervous.

makes me nervous.

1 Like

it works for me

1 Like

Thanks. Works for me too. The “breaking change” note about the sensor platform is apparently concerning HACS itself, rather than any integrations installed by it.

1 Like

Someone tested it and it worked, I put the exact setup in the docs.

@Thomas151515 you can enable / disable the circulation pump with the corresponding calendar entity.

1 Like

First of all - great job! Thanks a lot for that !

I am using a VR920 module and everythings seems to work except setting the temperature. It always shows 0,0 °C and if I set another temperature it falls back to 0,0 °C.
The communication works fine because on my remote control VR700/4 I can see that the temperature was set to 0,0°C.
Any ideas ?
Thanks

Unexpected Error when trying to add myVAILLANT connect hub.

I’ve not used my homeassistant in a long time. loaded it up last night, updated HA & OS, HACS & myVaillant integration. All seems fine. But when I go to log into it, it just comes up with unexpected error. If I try with the wrong username or password it tells me that its the wrong username/pass, when I use the correct details, its unexpected error.

Any advice (total novice at HA)

Sorry. Got it working. There was still old data left from previous installation of myvaillant. cleared that and its now working