Nabu Casa Cloud / Alexa / Ubiquiti Camera not working on Echo Show 8

Good evening, I got a Home Assistant Setup where I’m using several Ubiquiti cameras. The accessibility to cameras is being made via HACS and the UniFi Protect Integration add-on. Recently I switched on the Nabu Casa Cloud to see if I can use also Alexa on my Echo Show 8" device to show the Video-Live Stream. I can expose all the cameras to Alexa and they’re also appearing in the device list but unfortunately if I asl Alexa to show e.g. Garage I receive the feedback that “Garage” is not supporting that feature ? What is missing ? Really appreciate your tips / hints :wink:

The problem was fixed … It was the missing remote connection which was not enabled at the time

is this still working for you? my firehd times out waiting for HA

Good evening, yes my “problem” was fixed as I missed to switch on the remote access.

Hello,
I can ask my Echo Show 8 to show me all my cameras and it works just fine. Slow but fine. Are you able to setup an automation for it to show a camera feed on your Echo Show when an event happens?

I have the Unifi Doorbell G4 and have it where it announces someone is at the door on button press. I am now trying to get it to automatically show my doorbell feed when the button is pressed as well. Does this work for you or have you gotten your cameras to show during an automation?

Here is where I asked my same question in more detail.

Ubiquiti cameras and Echo Show 8

Where is this option? I can’t find it anywhere.