Nabu.casa down?

atm its not down, quite reliable lately

if its not down what am i doing incorrectly and why am i getting these errors

Probably your instance is disconnect, just do a reconnect from HA or restart it

You’re server is the actual host of the connection. You should be starting there and not at the nabucasa.com login page, which you never need to use to make a connection.

What errors do you see in your own HA logs?

Have you tried toggling the remote control off an on again from your own HA instance?

Have you tried rebooting the host device which is running your HA instance? Not a restart of HA, but a reboot of the whole system?

These are all things to check first.

Hello

Thank you for taking the time off your weekend to respond to me.

I see no logs issues. I did reboot the server (a laptop with Debian 11 dedicated to HA) i also restarted Core and supervisor (just now). I go into configuration select home assistant cloud then I log in the nabucasa I get the remote IU scree with the option to connect and i get " Connection failed: No response from instance"

In addition to this when i am away on my samsung s8 and i connect to the HA icon i get the search message then i get a message asking me to edit, refresh or wait screen. If i reboot the phone i still do not connect.
I did check the external URL and it is correctly configured

I have sufficient wifi signal ( i tried it connected to my brothers bar wifi no joy i tried to connect to gsm mobile again no joy
In addition to this issue I can no longer integrate to alexa as i did 2 weeks ago

once again thank you for all your assistance

When you go to the Configuration > Cloud page, you should see the remote control card with the toggle. If you see your URL there and click on it, what happens?

hello

thank you for taking the time to respond to my questions.

I just tried it

configuration>home assistant cloud>manage account>connect… and it worked today it did not give me the error " Connection failed: No response from instance" that i got 2 days ago.

I do not know what has happened or why. however it works

Thank you for your patience and help

cheers

Hello all

For whatever reason and after updating debian 11, re-starting HA and HA supervisor and my phone all seem to work.

When I’m away i sometime need to reboot my phone to have it all work.

BTAIM I thank you for your patience and help

Anyone having issues with google home? Getting “Home assistant cloud by Nabu Casa is unavailable”.
Status is connected in HA and ipv6 disabled, also did a reboot.

Did check https://status.home-assistant.io/ but all green.

One related error in HA log:

Logger: hass_nabucasa.cloud_api
Source: /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/hass_nabucasa/cloud_api.py:13
First occurred: 19:36:16 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 19:41:14

Fetched https://remotestate.nabucasa.com/request_sync (500)

I can’t connect to Alexa, either.

Same problem here with google.

Logger: hass_nabucasa.cloud_api
Source: /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/hass_nabucasa/cloud_api.py:13
First occurred: 7:43:18 PM (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 7:48:29 PM

Fetched https://remotestate.nabucasa.com/request_sync (500)

Thx, will stop troubleshooting at my end then as it looks like a serverside issue.

Same problem here in Italy. Nabu Casa down…Alexa don’t work. I hope it will be fixed soon.

Just in case I made a ticket on Support

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: If they don’t fix it fast I want my money back!! Have to check there SLA :crazy_face:

Work was being done on updates to allow for horizontal scaling of the service, which is a bit more complex than what has been running so far, as we transition to being able to deploy regionally. Unfortunately today’s deploy did not work out well for this, so a revert is in progress. You should be reconnected soon. Thanks for your patience.

2 Likes

Thx for the heads-up, no problemo. We are just spoiled by the ease of use of voice controlled HA and if it doesn’t work we have to look how to manually start everything :grinning: