Nabu Casa single account to manage multiple instances

+1 i also would love to see that feature. Have two different HA instances to manage…

+1 as well. I’m going to have two instance running for a year, and need to be able to manage both of them as I migrate systems over to the new one.

What is the status of this ? I have three instances. Home, yacht and cabin and would like to access all of them through my single nabu casa profile

2 Likes

From the Nabu Casa FAQ: Can I use a single account for multiple Home Assistant installations?
“This is not possible. It would require large changes to how the service works and our current focus is on evaluating and improving the stability and scale of a single instance per subscription.”

I spoke to Nabu Casa in August 23 as I was automating 300 houses and required this functionality in order to manage the cloud for my clients. They said no so I had to use OpenHab instead as they offer cloud for free. I did not mind paying for HA cloud I just could not expect each client to sign up, pay and manage their own cloud service along with paying my company separately for other services. It would confuse them and be a nightmare for my company to manage.

This being said I doubt this functionality will be added any time soon as even with the potential of hundreds more subscriptions and a lot more in future I received a no.

It’s frustrating as I prefer HA but commercially I only offer OpenHab as account management is a deal breaker for me.

1 Like

Agreed. The fact that this is not a BASIC function of HA Cloud is ludicrous. Yes, it could result in a major refactoring of code. Yes, it’s a big deal. Should it take (now, almost THREE) YEARS to do this? Absolutely not!

Even Vera can manage this. I was ready to pull the trigger and move to HA and Nabu Casa but now I’m not sure.